Finvasia

That error code 11 comes after a disconnection. Happens elsewhere too, in my experience.
Coming back to your infrastructure...I have been seeing this error seen in the attachment lately. This had happened last week as well. And this is not my network issue. I am using a cloud VPS service provider and the problem has occurred multiple times last week. I also trade simultaneously in other broker NEST as well and never faced this.

View attachment 21081
Gansal, to attach images/charts, please upload them to another website like tinypic or imgur and then paste the link here.

Finvasia

Coming back to your infrastructure...I have been seeing this error seen in the attachment lately. This had happened last week as well. And this is not my network issue. I am using a cloud VPS service provider and the problem has occurred multiple times last week. I also trade simultaneously in other broker NEST as well and never faced this.

View attachment 21081
Hi Gansal,

We have discussed your case in details with our Tech team and TR (NEST). The issue is related to connection between servers. Anytime if there is a small ping disconnect between two systems, NEST keep sending messages to reconnect. As RT and ping keep trying simultaneously to connect, there is probability to hang. This is NEST functionality and not related to our infrastructure issue for Error Code 11. We can check using multiple solutions. If you allow, our IT team would like to keep you ID under supervision via ping/Telnet for the day to identify the root cause. We have shared your ticket with the NEST tech team as well.

iTrade

That error code 11 comes after a disconnection. Happens elsewhere too, in my experience.
Yes, but I trade with two brokers and had the other NEST terminal active as well on another machine (both machines are on cloud). Didn't see the issue on that terminal. I have observed this couple of times last week as well.

Yes, but I trade with two brokers and had the other NEST terminal active as well on another machine (both machines are on cloud). Didn't see the issue on that terminal. I have observed this couple of times last week as well.
I see.. I have no experience with cloud.

I read few post. Very stupid questions Well anyways It is about month not even a single problem I faced. Yes nest get disconnected some time but that is due to my broadband I think. As a trader we need lowest brokerage, leverage and support when we get disconnected at home. Rest all on us how we trade for those who knew analysis. I use to check contract note daily because I want my cost at least. I dont need free but I need low cost as possible. Yes it is free and I feel they should charge something. I feel it is best opportunity. Their customer care and other staff is very cooperative. I am going to increase my fund more there and told my every known to open their.But if they really want something more innovative. Then their software should have trailing stop option whenever they are launching.If they provide more leverage with some interest upto 80% your own capital not blow that will be great.
I am happy with them and no stupid questions in mind.

But one thing you need to improve I found is entry in back office and Contract notes from backoffice. Please look after because active trader get confused some time due to no timely entry. Update back office timely.

kharikumaar

For those of you who are thinking of opening an account, i opened one online, but none of the uploaded documents were on their server. i had to send them again including aadhar card.
i had issues with their platform where orders were getting rejected and the response took forever.
I traded for a couple of days and with their varying policies everyday i closed the account after two days.
its for you to decide now

hari