Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software

Ouotes_0 file parts from part3 onwards are deleted from rapidshare due to long time inactivity. I want them to create a database, can I get them back?

Thanks,
Amit

hi sowmiya,
this is ramesh from chennai.i am an intraday trader i am using a software provided by my broker.the earlier version had the oppotunity to open multiple companies at the same time and tracking all of them at the same time online.but the new version which is an "upgraded" one does not not allow to open more than one scrip at one time. could you please suggest me some softwares which have these abilities. i wouldnt mind if they dont have any technical analysis cos i have my own strategy and dont particularly go with TA mainly because i am an intra day trader and never take the trade to the next day.i'll be happy if u could be helpful in this regard

hello sowmya ...iam a new trader in commodities...i would like to know about the software through which i can do intraday trading..i am interested in technical analysis..please help me...

thank u .....

U

uasish

Dear Soumya B,
Thks for bringing this Software to our notice.It has 1 feature the elliptical
curve which is not there in my Metastock/A.Get.Though A.Get has a Ellipse but the basic curve drawing with boudaries r not there.Thks once again.
Regards
Asish

Dear Soumya

I have installed fibotrader and and also downloaded Qoute_0 (EOD database) from rapidshare, it is about 347mb after unzipping. Now fibottader is showing data from 2003 onwards. I wanted to know how many years of data has this Quote_0 database file you have provided. Just for Confirmation.

Regards

Raj

rajekc said:
Dear Soumya

I have installed fibotrader and and also downloaded Qoute_0 (EOD database) from rapidshare, it is about 347mb after unzipping. Now fibottader is showing data from 2003 onwards. I wanted to know how many years of data has this Quote_0 database file you have provided. Just for Confirmation.

Regards

Raj
NSE : 1994 onwards
BSE : 1980 onwards
FUTURE : appro. 4 years.

adjust 'Chart resolution' as well as 'Visible time span' [two buttons from extrem left on toolbar].

Best Regards,
Soumya