Feedback Pi Beta

columbus

1.More type of charts are required and can drop some indicators.
(LINE chart,BAR chart ,AREA chart ..............etc)

2.Line thickness of different indicators.

3.Colour of indicators from default colour of RED.

4.Indices box colour based on TICK is not required ,users are interested in TREND.

Chetan, in 5 mins there could be over a lakh ticks that can take place on the exchange, but a charting platform can capture at the maximum around 1000 ticks in those 5 mins. Your 5 minute chart will now have 1 Open, High , Low and Close. This may or may not match exactly with the 5 min OHLC of another charting platform. If you can put the snapshots of images of the ODIN, Google, and Pi charts. We will be able to spot the reason for the difference.

Do post it on our zconnect blogpost, It is easier for us to track issues.
Hello, i am attaching the 5 min IDFC chart of Diet Odin, Google Finance and Pi below. plz compare and see for yourself. There is hardly any difference between Diet Odin and Google Finance charts, but there is lots of inconsistency in Pi chart.

Attachments

columbus

More indicators / more charts are just like cosmetic make up.The original is Market watch.
If the original is BAD ,no cosmetic make up will help.

columbus

Single most requirement now is ,the ability to LINK TO EXCEL.
Perhaps total market watch is difficult now ,as I was told,certainly some progress can be made in case of ,
at least a small default window like INDEX WATCH comprising 2 values
like SENSEX value and NIFTY value.

columbus

User setting in Zerodha Trader is ROBUST.(many features)
please use BLUE and RED candles ,instead of GREEN and RED.

Some times the quotes on the CHART are more/less than the correct quotes on market watch.

colombus,

I wouldn't mind paying zerodha rs 25 instead of rs 20 per executed order if they tie up with a reliable data provider like viratech....I think everyone would agree.

I would not trust data from globaldatafeeds.in that zerodha has tied up with....they may be cheap but zerodha is seeing the consequences now.

if you see the globaldatafeeds.in website you will get a feel of the quality...the site looks very chalu...like those sites peddling stock tips.

regards,

newbie_7

TradeOptions

colombus,

I wouldn't mind paying zerodha rs 25 instead of rs 20 per executed order if they tie up with a reliable data provider like viratech....I think everyone would agree.

I would not trust data from globaldatafeeds.in that zerodha has tied up with....they may be cheap but zerodha is seeing the consequences now.

if you see the globaldatafeeds.in website you will get a feel of the quality...the site looks very chalu...like those sites peddling stock tips.

regards,

newbie_7
Globaldatafeeds is NSE Authorized Data Vendor and gets the data directly from NSE, whereas Viratech is not an Authroized Data Vendor of NSE.

Globaldatafeeds is NSE Authorized Data Vendor and gets the data directly from NSE, whereas Viratech is not an Authroized Data Vendor of NSE.
hi,

that does not matter really...the list of authorised data vendors of NSE includes reliable software and spider software...you can browse this site and elsewhere and see how reliable they are despite being authorised vendors.

Viratech is an authorised reseller of e signal though I do not know if they get their data through them...what I do know is that they are probably the most accurate and reliable data providers...even FII's are known to use their data.

I have used their eod data for six years and they have never given me any cause for complaint. If you have a problem, the response and service is quick and excellent. I discontinued a year back because I now trade intraday and also invest long term on market corrections , so I don't need eod data, but if I do in the future...I will surely go back to them.

Just one issue...the price...they are the most expensive data vendor in india..more than twice other vendors. Surely you cant indulge in premium pricing if your quality is bad.

also search this forum...you will not find any complaints with viratech's data quality...just people commenting on the high price.

regards,

newbie_7