failure bullish divergence

asnavale

hello ,

attached is chart of adani enterprises .

which shows failure bullish divergence in share price vs rsi

your suggestions are wellcome

thnx
See the chart below. The bottom half shows a histogram which is my indicator under development. As you can see, it is always in negative territory which means there is continuous down trend. Only in beginning of July there was an attempt to go up but it failed as seen by a small hump in positive territory. Whatever divergence your RSI, MACD, MFI etc show, my indicator is always showing down trend in agreement with the price movement.

Note: My indicator is under developmernt. So, no requests for posting it or sharing at present.

-Anant

asnavale

Something looks very wrong here ...

BTW: what happened to the auto resized display of large images?

Hi yusi,

Images are resized if you insert a link to the image on another site like Imageshack etc. If you include the image in you message as an attachment then they are not resized.

But the disadvantage of attaching an image are:

1) Only members who log in can see the image
2) The image size is limited
3) The total size of all of your attachments in all of your messages together is also limited.

-Anant

johnnypareek

See the chart below. The bottom half shows a histogram which is my indicator under development. As you can see, it is always in negative territory which means there is continuous down trend. Only in beginning of July there was an attempt to go up but it failed as seen by a small hump in positive territory. Whatever divergence your RSI, MACD, MFI etc show, my indicator is always showing down trend in agreement with the price movement.

Note: My indicator is under developmernt. So, no requests for posting it or sharing at present.

-Anant

Hi,

For taking safe position. indicator must be in +ve.

Ur chart shows that ur indicator was in +ve in month of july, whipsaw. In my attached chart see MACD, never went to +ve :). No whipsaw no trade.

johnny

Last edited:

asnavale

Hi,

For taking safe position. indicator must be in +ve.

Ur chart shows that ur indicator was in +ve in month of july, whipsaw. In my attached chart see MACD, never went to +ve :). No whipsaw no trade.

johnny
In the image I posted there was a small positive hump, but as I mentioned it was a failure. Going positive alone is not a sign of trend change, there is something else which tells when to enter.. What you are seeing is a part of the picture. As it is in development the other part which decides whether to enter or not is not shown here. Some fine tuning is still to be done to it.

-Anant

asnavale

Dear asnavale,

Yes thats why I am replying so that u can fine tune ur indicator. Hope my comments, may be rude sometime, will help u to finetune ur sys.

johnny
Never mind. No ill-feelings about your comments.

-Anant