Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

NTrader42

Plz suggest some ultra good condition for buy as adanipower is 5% up n ran swiftly but i got no signal for buy
85 to 90 :(

MSA have u checked tht my condition didn't repainted................ it will do so under normal conditions but not in stocks chosen by system
Hi khushi

try just the BO part of the code without ema and see if it works for you i.e

buy = cross (C, peak(C,2,2) );

using peak(C,2,2) should not repaint, but using (C,2,1) may do so as the current peak is not fixed but the previous peak is frozen (will not change with current price action

khushi00

Hi khushi

using peak(C,2,2) should not repaint, but using (C,2,1) may do so as the current peak is not fixed but the previous peak is frozen (will not change with current price action
any whipsaws ?????????????????

msa5678

Plz suggest some ultra good condition for buy as adanipower is 5% up n ran swiftly but i got no signal for buy

MSA have u checked tht my condition didn't repainted................ it will do so under normal conditions but not in stocks chosen by system
The issue of "repainting" or looking into future was brought by Mr. Murthy in Post Number 3, not by me.

Khushi,

Peak function is a derivative of ZigZag indicator and it looks into future.
Which means, the signals already given may be re-painted.

:confused:

khushi00

Bye friends
will analyse data n happenings of today
will run next trial in a day or two
Today earned aound rs.3700 on investment of rs.10000 with 8x exposure
not a bad day

murthyavr

Hi khushi

@khushi
NTrader has nailed it.. peak2 will not change, but if we look back at peak1,
it may change and the signal may get repainted.

@NTrader
Checking only BO will ignore the overall trend of the stock. If the price is
above the MA line, we can assume that the trend is up - so, success of the
BO is more probable..

Looking at both the conditions is something like ST's SWIFT method.

Thanks to both Khushi and NTrader!

NTrader42

any whipsaws ?????????????????
whips are part of breakout trading, we have to accept them and protect with stops, even having the ema condition cannot avoid whipsaws. as u will be using this code only as an entry trigger, then this condition (code) is not very important, the filtering used to identify the potential candidates should be worked upon to eliminate the weak ones. to my mind once the scrips have been filtered, BO over a previous peak is a v strong entry signal for trend continuation.

shivangi77

Murthy sir have u checked tht my condition didn't repainted................ it will do so under normal conditions but not in stocks chosen by system
I bought adanipower at 86 as per my afl
Already mailed the same to you
Didn't traded in liberty as it was category B share & i was not supposed to get exposure