Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

Sure Shantala, Please evaluate the trading calls for few days and see if you really wanna learn it. What works for me may not work for you...
Hi,

Sorry for jumping. Is it because of position sizing due to capital requirement or some other factors. As they say that the colour of money is always green whether it comes to you or me.

Regards,

R N Mathur

khushi00

Today i love to trade NAGAROIL in 3/5 mins graph of stop n Reverse (SAR) strategy.
Reason: there is unexpected increase in volume yesterday, which i beleive, will stay today as well.
TVSMOTOR has also shown some good movement in late hours of prev day trade so that too can be run on 5 mins graph

Hi R N,

I guess only system that works in day trading is one in which you solely believe. If there are any doubts that it doesn't work because of pschological factors.

The link below gets refreshed every 10 secs. See if it works for you.

http://www.immunalife.com/statuses/getLatestStatus

Anudeep
Thanks anudeep

On visiting site,,, I just get
Last Updated At: 09:45:48

Trades with Open Position:

Trades Completed i.e. Booked Profit/Loss:

Trades about to open i.e. waiting for the right price:

Trades that are about to open i.e. Waiting for confirmation on price where i will enter in trade:

No stocks are shown... nor ir refreshes... i have to manually reload the page and only the time changes... No stocks shown

Where am i wrong...please guide

Positions will come as soon as they are available. Currently there is nothing that is tradeable with surety.

It does give approximately 10-12 trades everyday some day it may be more and some day it may be less. Keep visiting the link it should be updated as soon as it sees something that is worth trading as per system specified rules.

and it just gave a call

Last Updated At: 10:05:17

Trades with Open Position:

Trades Completed i.e. Booked Profit/Loss:

Trades about to open i.e. waiting for the right price:
Waiting to BUY ALOKTEXT.NS at 20.35 with stop Loss=20.15, Call Given Time=10:00

Trades that are about to open i.e. Waiting for confirmation on price where i will enter in trade:

shivangi77

Today i love to trade NAGAROIL in 3/5 mins graph of stop n Reverse (SAR) strategy.
Reason: there is unexpected increase in volume yesterday, which i beleive, will stay today as well.
TVSMOTOR has also shown some good movement in late hours of prev day trade so that too can be run on 5 mins graph
Sold TVSMOTOR at 42.60, covered at 41.60