Experts advice regading terminals of RKG vs zerodha for scalping

WAP7

I m thinking of starting scalping for 5 to 10 paise gains in stocks under rs 50 like GVK GMR IB REAL STATE ,UNITECH LANCO!!!so can any one help me regarding trading terminals of ZERODHA VS RKG........Actually i cant open account with ANGEL nd share khan because of their minimum 5 paise per share brokerage in scripts under Rs 50

WAP7

No answer yet??? I have to open an account within 2, 3 days!!! so please reply quickly** as per this foroum I found Zerodha is better but they dont have any branch in my city,,,so little bit hesitation Trading terminal of RK global is biggest fear for me as i have heard that is very bad for scalping???

soft_trader

If you are a scalper go for RKSV. It will best suit you. Because a scalper takes many trades a day, so Zerodha will cost you more.

RKSV has NSE NOW terminal, so trade execution speed will be very good.

Hope my answer helps :)

WAP7

I heard that RK GLOBAL also provides NSE NOW [] IS IT TRUE?? ACUTALLY RK GLOBAL's office is just 1 km from my house so mind is tilting toward them rksv is very new so cant go with them

soft_trader

I heard that RK GLOBAL also provides NSE NOW [] IS IT TRUE?? ACUTALLY RK GLOBAL's office is just 1 km from my house so mind is tilting toward them rksv is very new so cant go with them
your wish........:cool:

You asked to compare between Zerodha and RKSV, so I told my opinion. That's it...

Personally I don't like RKG. They has too many hidden charges.

No answer yet??? I have to open an account within 2, 3 days!!! so please reply quickly** as per this foroum I found Zerodha is better but they dont have any branch in my city,,,so little bit hesitation Trading terminal of RK global is biggest fear for me as i have heard that is very bad for scalping???
I can only comment on factual basis so I am writing my personal opinion based on experience. I am trading with RKSV throughout May. I can say that I am not really a scalper but a very short term trader ,so that brings in multiple trades for me throughout the day ranging from 10 - 15 trades daily in Nifty Futures & Options both. This makes RKSV Brokerage charges very attractive for me.

As regarding terminal, NOW is a terminal which is undoubtedly faster than all other terminals available in market. I feel good about NOW for trade execution but in Charting NOW just falls apart. You will have to think about that apsect as well if you are trader who gives lot of importance to charting.

For Scalping surely I am very much satisfied with RKSV and till now my experience has been nice. Rest I can say is that your personal decision matters the most and you should give utmost importance to your satisfaction.

As RKSV & Zerodha are online brokers thats why they are able to bring down costs so much as compared to brokers which need to maintain their offices.

All the best.