Exhaustion gaps

srisara said:
better stop these yaar.. In this heated times, lets maintain our cool and lets not vitiate the atmosphere.

I say, all of us, just take a break and chill. I would like to throw a party for Agilent and Amit in a PUB :D

hope the two will join me and discuss only about women and wisky :D

Cheers!

Satya
Great idea... except that I am in B'lore , and not sure where all of you are

AGILENT:)

Agilent said:
Great idea... except that I am in B'lore , and not sure where all of you are

AGILENT:)
World has shrunk now and we are all living in a global village. If the distance appears to put water on the plans of a party, why dont u guys use simple technology called webcam for wining & dining together? :)

Complex technologies, which elephants are more prone to use, may be webinar or webcast.

Ain't it :cool: ,eh?

Regards,
--Ashish

hi agilent,

rather than following your suggestion, i prefer NOT to visit this thread, as i am no longer hopeful of intellectually stimulating info on this thread. when things improve, you may post such a message, so that i can continue to get benefitted from this thread.

thanks, agilent for whatever i learnt from this thread.

regards.
murthymsr
Hi Murthy
There's some slightly intellectual discussion going on in the following thread... in case you have the time to read, and contribute
http://www.traderji.com/equities/8373-btst-calls.html

How have u been, by the way ?
AGILENT

Last edited:

sudoku1

In TA there is a type of Gap ('Exhaustion' gap ) which suggests the imminent (though not immediate) culmination of a trend ... see link

http://www.streetauthority.com/terms/exhaustion-runaway-gaps.asp

I wonder if what we saw yesterday (see chart... gap marked for info of the uninitiated) is one such gap (remember in the past few weeks we have had at least 2 such gaps ... hence the probablilty of this latest one being exhaustion)

Even if it isn't, I will be surprised if this gap isn't closed within a week. And if it is, then according to theory we are in for a trend reversal ... sigh !!

Experts' views ? Traderji ?

AGILENT :)
same gap seen dis mnth ?