EurUsd trading diary...every 15 minutes

MurAtt

yes why not .. MP can be applied to any chart .. possible.
Those who can understand and take positions based on that ... chandi chandi

:)

hills_5000

so would you care to elaborate a bit how this can be done here ?

Am sorry if this is digressing from the E/U trade buddy... but if it can be done then SM is a good person to learn it from here ...so that everyone than just me benefits....

My trade taken in the morning still holding... stop moved to BE...no point taking a hit once its moved in my favour... a larger stop not wise :)

yes why not .. MP can be applied to any chart .. possible.
Those who can understand and take positions based on that ... chandi chandi

:)

hills, what you saw in the chart was todays market profile which changes as the day progresses. the line extending from the profile is todays POC till now, the point at which most of the buying/selling takes place. to make use of MP we should look where price is relative to previous POCs. From that we can get a rough idea where the market may move.
Combined with other methods it can help us to make decisions

4xpipcounter

Tejnifty, it's hard after one day to make constructive comments. Also, most of us are not scalpers.
Regardless, keep posting, establish a track record, and people will come running. Most threads are that way. The op does most of the commenting until people start catching to his reputation.

If you are a scalper by nature, I would also suggest to do something about your internet connection. I would not want to be in one of those 15-minute jobs and then the power goes down.

Any rate, welcome to Traderji. I hope you'll be sticking around.

good amount of views but no reply !!:annoyed: