Elliott Wave Theory

gopicbin1

Nifty 1h

Nifty has been a disapoointment. If it takes out 7777 on the upside , :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:
Dear WS, what is your view on nifty on daily chart

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Thats it

All are showing just one side of EW analysis. Though every one knows that EW can have recount(s) in the very next moment.

Very well said
"Can the thread leaders take this up since I have limited knowledge"
yeah, really limited knowledge
Bhai, I know what you like. :lol:
I know you like IC, I mean IceCream. Right na !!!!!! :lol:

IC - right - I like that! - it's much easier stuff there so you lose the stuff of posting......The big boys are here so u can catch them and niggle them!

WaveSurfer

Dear WS, what is your view on nifty on daily chart
Here i am doing a top-down analysis on Nifty and it's my understanding of the wave structure.

Nifty Monthly

Instead of doing ABCs Xs , i am just labelling swings. Corrections unfold in 3 swings or 3+4

So far , Nifty has completed 5 swings down and the 6th up also looks completed.
So, it should print the 7th swing down to new lows.

Upside corrections in swings 2 and 4 were one bar moves. So, even swing 6 has completed 1 bar. Looks likely swing 6 is complete and we may be in swing 7 down.

Swing 3 lasted for 2 months and swing 5 down lasted for 4 months. What it means is the upside moves were short and swift but the move down takes time. So , this 7 swing down will take how many months , can't say but looks like 2 or 4 months it may take for the market to print new low.

Nifty Weekly

When Nifty was making new highs , the oscillator gave 4 divergences and then the top came. On the move down , we don't have a single bullish divergence yet.

Nifty Daily

Labelled the waves on the daily bars itself as the confusion grows on smaller time-frames. The higher time-frames filter noise out.

So , we had an A wave up non-overlapping and a C wave ending diagonal which seems completed at 61.8 projection of A . The buying pressure was so tired that it ended up making a truncated fifth of C .

gopicbin1

Here i am doing a top-down analysis on Nifty and it's my understanding of the wave structure.

Nifty Monthly

Instead of doing ABCs Xs , i am just labelling swings. Corrections unfold in 3 swings or 3+4

So far , Nifty has completed 5 swings down and the 6th up also looks completed.
So, it should print the 7th swing down to new lows.

Upside corrections in swings 2 and 4 were one bar moves. So, even swing 6 has completed 1 bar. Looks likely swing 6 is complete and we may be in swing 7 down.

Swing 3 lasted for 2 months and swing 5 down lasted for 4 months. What it means is the upside moves were short and swift but the move down takes time. So , this 7 swing down will take how many months , can't say but looks like 2 or 4 months it may take for the market to print new low.

Nifty Weekly

When Nifty was making new highs , the oscillator gave 4 divergences and then the top came. On the move down , we don't have a single bullish divergence yet.

Nifty Daily

Labelled the waves on the daily bars itself as the confusion grows on smaller time-frames. The higher time-frames filter noise out.

So , we had an A wave up non-overlapping and a C wave ending diagonal which seems completed at 61.8 projection of A . The buying pressure was so tired that it ended up making a truncated fifth of C .

Thanks for nice analysis