eLearning Community to Help People Invest

Hey Guys, please feel free to download our automatic stock quotes updater. We have designed an excel file which fetches data for all NIFTY 50 Stocks from ***** and displays it in excel with a good amount of data too share for... please visit www.xxxxxxxxx to find your way accross.

P.S. Sorry forgot to add these are live quotes fetched from ***** at an interval of one minute but the data for the minute when fetched being live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried the link. I must say its a gud one. Would surely want to know more in detail about the child education and other charity linked to it.

Just got to open my DMAT and trading account. Any tips for the basic beginners??????

but we dont have an office or so we work virtually along with our professional commitments. We have a Content Management system which helps us manage our tasks and projects... this helps us to work and communicate with each other in a team even as some of our team members are spread accross India.

Tried the link. I must say its a gud one. Would surely want to know more in detail about the child education and other charity linked to it.

Just got to open my DMAT and trading account. Any tips for the basic beginners??????
Sure we are there to help new comers trade the markets only.. but as you know we have just completed our infrastructure related builds are now we are in full gear for developing our content.. which we hope to build as we go along. For now we would request you to visit our About Us section to know more about us... although the charity details are still not available as we havn't started accepted donations as yet... [;)]

Please do subscribe to our mailing list so that we can keep in touch with you always [:)]