Edge in Banknifty with a simple strategy

suri112000

can u share ur strategy here in this post waiting eagerly:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Dear sparun,

Let me gain confidence before disclosing the strategy.;)

suri112000

I will be updating total points made and cumulative total of banknifty to assess the efficacy of the strategy.

20/1/2014 - +113 cumulative +113

suri112000

21/1/2014 - +74 cumulative +187

suri112000

1. The market is always right.
2. There is unlimited potential for profit and loss.
3. Prices are in perpetual motion with no defined beginning or ending.
4. The market is an unstructured environment.
5. In the market environment, the reasons are irrelevant.
6. MM and RM are keys to market mastery.

suri112000

21/1/2014 - +74 cumulative +187
22/1/2014 - +123 cumulative +310

suri112000

As many are seeking disclosure of strategy, I would give a hint as to what the strategy is all about.

Please go through Opening Range Breakout Strategies by Toby Crabel. Some write up is given in this link http://beforeitsnews.com/financial-...offers-signals-for-quick-profits-2499394.html The strategy is modified with some rules readymade for my convenience and risk taking capacity. My rules may not be suitable for other traders hence not interested to detail about them atleast for the time being.

My suggestion is that - experiment with strategies outlined by Toby Crabel by changing some parameters like timeframe, breakout entry points, exiting the trade on SL hits / hit of targets, number of lots to be played. I am sure you would find a strategy which is profitable and more importantly suitable to your temparament.

As many are seeking disclosure of strategy, I would give a hint as to what the strategy is all about.

Please go through Opening Range Breakout Strategies by Toby Crabel. Some write up is given in this link http://beforeitsnews.com/financial-...offers-signals-for-quick-profits-2499394.html The strategy is modified with some rules readymade for my convenience and risk taking capacity. My rules may not be suitable for other traders hence not interested to detail about them atleast for the time being.

My suggestion is that - experiment with strategies outlined by Toby Crabel by changing some parameters like timeframe, breakout entry points, exiting the trade on SL hits / hit of targets, number of lots to be played. I am sure you would find a strategy which is profitable and more importantly suitable to your temparament.
Please share your setup or rules i.e. parameters like timeframe, breakout entry points, exiting the trade on SL hits / hit of targets, number of lots to be played.