Earning potintial

hiii
i m just entering in to the market and learning its different aspects i just want know that,is it possible to earn 2k daily with the capital of 1 lakh

trader.trends

hiii
i m just entering in to the market and learning its different aspects i just want know that,is it possible to earn 2k daily with the capital of 1 lakh
You are asking for a return of 40% per month. Fund Managers with vast funds, great software, low brokerages perhaps aim for that kind of return on an annual basis. It is highly unrealistic.

Perhaps one odd trader might achieve that once in a while. But to achieve that kind of returns month on month for a year would be very difficult. When you aim for higher returns your risk also is higher. Which means you can blow up the account in a month.

Instead, focus on a strategy which you would like to adopt, back test that strategy and see what kind of returns you can expect from that, then you will have an idea what to aim for.

thnks for u r kind of information but i just want to confirm that how much return is possible.........if a person is a average broker..

not exactly possible daily.. but u can expect to earn 2000 on alternate days...
but also expect loss of 2000 on alternate days... :)
so in the end of month you are back to square one.. :)

bunny

Hi Harsh,

There are no limits to profits and losses in the stock market, especially speculation. The market has no upper-limit and lower-limit for any individual. It all depends upon the trader. While most of the traders consider them to be 'average' while entering the market, their performance may be below average. Also, your performance bracket does not guarantee that you will definitely make a minimum profit. People have made millions and lost it too. So knowing it cold will help.

alroyraj

hiii
People typically earn a return on investment of around 1% daily. So naturally it depends on your capital invested daily. There are many criteria you need to finalise to decide on the costs (brokerage and other statutory charges) before you can see the take home profit. Primarily the returns depend on the instrument like equities, futures, options and commodities. For the highest potential returns options and commodities rule the roost. But these are totally different ball games in addition to having different risk-return payoffs. There is no short cut the knowing the basics of the trading ,the instrument and the risk. Money management is an essential component to contain risk . Even in commodities ,each commodity has different factors that influence the return.

nac

I hear many says that its impossible. I don't know why?

If the saying is for novice, fine and agreed. But, traders who got some experience, learned from their experience, minimizing or get rid of their mistakes and faults could make this return.

Since, I haven't tried any other instruments but cash market. I feel that its possible to make average of 2% every day.

I think we can make a thread and ask traders to poll whether they are successful in day trading.(be it cash, derivatives or commodity). With some eligible criteria, like traders should have traded atleast of 1year in day trading etc...