• [url]www.truedataindia.com[/url]

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • [url]www.spidersoftwareindia.com[/url]

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Hi,
I get a software demo from www.istocksystems.com .Nameof the software is CORETRADE PLUS.It works on EOD Data. It is giving stoploss and also providing past trading records as per software and net result of that.

I want feedback from the member about that product.They are charging 15 k for that software .

If any body using that for trading ,please post your feedback.

Bye,

Yogeshbabu

Hi,
I get a software demo from www.istocksystems.com .Nameof the software is CORETRADE PLUS.It works on EOD Data. It is giving stoploss and also providing past trading records as per software and net result of that.

I want feedback from the member about that product.They are charging 15 k for that software .

If any body using that for trading ,please post your feedback.

Bye,

Yogeshbabu
Hi,
I used that software previously for 6 months.
If you belive in mechanical trading system then you can use that kind of software.It is giving you trade as per software logic. And it also provide you stoploss for your trade. This stoploss figure is changing day by day (trailing stoploss).
Sucess ratio is not bad.But you have to take delivery for atleast 15 days.

If you need more information pls contact me.

Bye
JAGDEV
:cool:

Hi,
If you belive in mechanical trading system then you can use that kind of software.It is giving you trade as per software logic. And it also provide you stoploss for your trade. This stoploss figure is changing day by day (trailing stoploss).

Bye
JAGDEV
Can you explain it in detail?

Hi,

Bye
JAGDEV
Do you think it's good???????????

In which basis you are saying that it is good.Can you please tell me?
In this software each and every scriptr's trigger price, stoploss,buy and sell signal automatically generated.It has also autosearch option etc.So it's the speciality of this software.

Last edited: