Dream of one crore with one lakh capital

gunsho

Thanks NTRADER42
Dear intellibitz
i dont want to be resulted out as a day dreamer ,,,
With the spirit of making dreams true, I am sure you wouldn't stop/quit trying it. So it will become real. It is just that, we may not know when is that time :thumb: All the best dude!!!

SavantGarde

Stop Loss. Trailing Stop Loss, Trailing Exit...

Stop Loss - is the very first S/L entered into a system after Entry, if triggered will result in a Loss

Trailing S/L - one may use the term when the first S/L is changed whereby if triggered will result in smaller Loss than the S/L

Trailing Exit - Though the term not widely used here at TJ... would qualify whereby some Profit is protected if Triggered.

SG

If you shorted at 5390...5402 is a stop loss...not a trailing stop loss!:thumb:

You can call it trailing only when the position has moved in your favour & ur SL is below ur sell price(in case of short) or above ur buy price(in case of long):p

kthakker0

Hi,

Since you trade Nifty Futures I am sharing my working style. Compare it with your strategy and see if it's works. If it works you earn other wise no harm done.

Just watch these levels and see how they oscillate in intra-day movement, it may help you in your dream.

Tomorrows range for NF is between 5469 -5391

I'll short NF @ +5469 my cover target is between 5430-20

I'll initiate short if NF trades below 5411 for target of 5391 which is the strongest support.

NF trading below 5391 will find support at 5371 and 5352 (you might be knowing it)

Don't forget to quote me what ever your experience is Good or Bad

Good Luck and All the best.

kthakker0

Hi,

NF trading above 5469 is in a new zone of 5547-5469 with 5508 as resistance and 5547 as strong resistance

5533 is a gap that has to be covered

Bye