Dream Journey from $ 200 to $ 20000

Hi

DilseFx

All the best on your dream journey.

BTW anyidea if northfinace.com is safe. Their metatrader demo platform is good. Are other features like safety of money deposited, customer response etc good. Do they allow withdrawals promptly.

As far as demotrading forex goes i see all stops get executed smoothly even if there is a breakout against your position. Does that happen in real time also.

rgds

Hi rvlv
Thanks for showing intrest. The journey has just begun, and I can not post the methods and strategies i am using to pick my trades at this stage.
You seem to be a seasoned trader and so must be aware about the fact that if a system is suotable for one, not necesarily suitable for all, also as i posted , i am trading on a high leaverage with a defined GOAL and i know what kind of risks are involved in that, also i can see that people in India are not very much aware about this vital Market .
About the stock market, i am not trading in stocks anymore and i dont see if i can get the same set of set up in stock charts that i am getting .
At a later stage may be i shall share more about my set up and all.
---------------------------------------
TWO GUYS MADE HISTORY
1.Darvas made 6400% return in 1960(10000 to 2 million in 18months)
2.DAN ZANZER made 164000% in 1990s(10000 to 42million in 2 years)
Exact details not available how they did it.
-----------------------
It takes time to get results, these people could do it, so why we cant. for me the journey has begun.
I am using this thread as my personal trading journal so that it can help me stay disciplined , honest and focused

Hope that expplains.:)

Last edited:
Hi coolblue,
As such forex market doesnot have any centralised exchange , we have to go thro the channel of some broker who are having dealing desks.
About NF, i do not have good regards for them as i know that traders found that server was not available when vital data is supposed to be declared, which put them in bad conditions for not being able to control their running trades or boking new trades during that period and i have personally experienced that.
There can be diff views from diff people.
People trading in huge sizes prefer to trade with ECN brokers where they do not use a dealing desk.
If you are willing to trade with bigger anounts try some ecn broker in other case find one US based broker who is regd with NFA. I am trading with CMS.
Hope that explains, if you want more details buzz me on yahoo messanger.

Will you trade on this account on a daily basis? Or it can be one day in a whole week depending on the strength of signals of your trading system? what broker in India gives a leverage of 1/400 please let me know

kkeskar92

Hi dilsefx,
I am new to forex and am demo trading on fxsol.I am following the trding plan followed by Peter Bain.
Which broker do you trade with?
Do you trade the news?
Your respnse will be appreciated.----KK

Hi friends
I was away from my trading for a week for some personal reasons.
I shall be trading from today again and will update here at the ned of the day.
Thanks to all who have shown intrest in my journey. Will try to answer all as soon as ppossible.
Warm Regards

UPDATE For 2nd day

This is the secomd trading day in this a/c.
Short cable from 8990
Exit at 8960
Result 30 pips
A/C Bal 248$
Reason to exit> target achieved
Comments: Need to stick to the trading plan , as it looks Cable may go more lower , but I am satisfied with the results and as per the planning it was to be closed at +30.
:)

Hi dilsefx,
I am new to forex and am demo trading on fxsol.I am following the trding plan followed by Peter Bain.
Which broker do you trade with?
Do you trade the news?
Your respnse will be appreciated.----KK
Hi kkeskar92
welcome to this rather untapped financial market, wish you all the best.
I know about peter bain system, it is rather any system is good trading system as far as you know what you are doing, just curious whether you have registered for his full course or ?
All the brokers are same, i prefer to trade at CMS, 1/400 leaverge, hedging option wiothout extra margin and they are regd with NFA.
I do not trade news because my risk management does not allow me to .
:D

Will you trade on this account on a daily basis? Or it can be one day in a whole week depending on the strength of signals of your trading system? what broker in India gives a leverage of 1/400 please let me know

hello rohitbagai:eek:
Yes i do trade on this a/c on daily basis, but i was not able to trade due to some personal reasons in last week. Whole of my plan is based on a day trading strategy.
I do not know any broker from India who is allowing forex trading,i trade with one USA based broker.
:)