Download live quotes from NSE - url structure

Hi Manjunathg,

Just downloaded your utility and found it interesting,but if you are able to grab the nse data for this utility then cant you try grabbing the same data for Amibroker? Please try to get it in to Amibroker.If you succeed this will be an great help to all the Amibroker fans here in India atleast.

Please do respond to me,my e mail id is : vijay_aggarawal@**********.

Thanks & Regards
VIJAY
Hi,

I developed another software to get the historical data from y@hoo finance for charting purpose (amibroker etc).

check
Hi,

I developed another software to get the historical data from ***** finance for charting purpose (amibroker etc).

check
http://manjunathg.blog spot.com/2007/12/historical-stock-eod-downloader-from.html
NOTE: no space between blog and spot :)

Hi manjunath,

I Need to download NSE Real Time Data for all the stocks after a specified time. Instead of showing the output on to the UI i need to upload the same to database.

Following are my requirements:

1. Company code.
2. Previou's day close.
3. Last Trade price.
4. Today's change (Rs).
5. Today's change (%).
6. Volume.
7. Day's High.
8. Day's Low.
9. Stock Segment (Midcap/SmallCap/LargeCap)

Can you please help me with this.

Hi all,

I was trying to have an interface where we can c some "x" number of software details in one go (instead of one at a time...) ... that helps in understadning the differences and close proximities between the competing stocks.

i went thru the whole thread... NSE url posted here takes one stock at a time... is someone aware of getting data for more then one stock in one shot? or some software performing similar thing.

NOTE: Already NSE data's arent alive (some 15 min delayed...)

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am a trader. can anyone tell me where can i get a data which contains script,nse code,bse code,index,sector in csv or metastock or any format.

regards,

girish prajapati.

Behold,
RET software has been removed from ELLIOTTICIAN.COM
can you send me your copy of the same at chukked@*****.com

hello manjunath
fistly thanks for your great work for nse live quot:)
please can u write how to set the ***** csv file to the free RETsoftware PROVIDED AT ELLIOTTICIAN.COM i don,t know the link provide by th ***** finance site which provide the data of script.
thanks for you rwork
jitendra
jiten105@*****.co.in

send with detail how to configure the eod data in RET software using the elliot theory

I think you can get real time quotes for NSE but not BSE..check the disclaimer for yourself..Or just check quote for any company....any body confirm this??