I am new to Intraday and i am using ICICIdirect as brokerage firm. i see lot of guys on moneycontrol also say:
Buy Fortis Healthcare Ltd. above 159 stop loss Rs 154 target 163.65

what does it mean:( i am using icicidirect intraday words)
using margin buy, buy the stock at 159
using margin sell, submit an sell order with the limit price of 163.65 and SLTP of 154.

when the last trade price = SLTP, order will execute between the price of SLTP and Limit price, is this true?
why should enter 163.65? i can also enter 168 or any number right? if the limit price is more, profit will be high.

please help me to understand SLTP and how a sell order works. i am not getting proper answer from icicidirect and intraday trading really sucks in their website!!
You seem to have been confused. These are stock tips. Generally these are some analyst's view of the scrip. I would advise you to do your own analysis before buying/selling any scrip.

Using the above example, the stock analyst means that you can either use cash buy or margin buy when the recommended stock reaches above Rs 159 and square off your position (i.e. sell the same) when the price reaches Rs 163.65.

You should note that since this is a recommendation, there is also a stop loss level set in which in this case is Rs 154. As soon as the price of the scrip reaches Rs 154, the scrip will be sold off automatically with you ending up in a limited loss.

The risk reward ratio is 1:1, which is not really worth. Generally speaking a risk reward ratio of at least 2:1 should trigger you to trade.

Hope this clarifies

Shepherd

intra day danger but now you look in reliance communication .you will be won in day trading .and my idea buy quantity as1000 and sell only in 50ps profit each one share in limit order .it is important matter becose broker charge is consider.you get 500 rupees and more.and another one important thing is time you trade only 9.30am to 11.00am it you can understand market up.example took1000 reliance comm on105 and sell 105.50 and do not expect more profit.thanku