Do you want to have a dog or a cat or some other pet?

When I separate a small pup or kitten from its family....

• It will be scared and lonely, so I should provide it companionship and security

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • It is an animal, it should be locked out of my home and left to be on its own

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I will play with it but let it stay alone outside my home

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I would love to have a dog as they are faithful. especially a labbby
If you ever decide on that please remember it is a life time commitment and the dog depends on you for his/her welfare and considers you his/her family. Please don't abandon your pet when situations get tough. You have all the power over you pet, so please use it judiciously.

they are not pet
they are family members,
just think of the issue , when my wife feed my lle son , my brother cum elder son (4 legged) become tremendus jealous on my younger son(2 legged one). :rofl::D
its funny isnt it?
:)

InDog, native Indian dog of mostly reddish brown/tan color, also known as street dogs are a fine specimen of dogdom. This is an ancient species of native dog found all over the world, they are super intelligent, loyal, healthy, naturally toilet trained. They were part of our tribal village life, fed by villagers and protecting the village. With urbanization, people shut themselves inside walled compounds and left the native dog to fend for itself. So they survive on our urban streets, still trying to be loyal to us. The next time you see one on the street, respect them for who they are, part of our scene, born in our soil, with every right to exist and make a living just as you and I. If you are looking for a dog, please adopt a native Indian dog or homeless pup (check www.facebook.com/letslivetogether or Bangalore or www.facebook.com/worldforall Mumbaiumbai), you will be surprised at what they give you back. If we already have a purebred, lets give a home to his/her cousin, our native Indian dog or an abandoned pup

Desi dogs adopted by Liby and Anthony and taken to Vancouver. Photo is inside their sail boat in Vancouver

Desi in Blue Ridge Mountains

I wish to adopt a Cat as a pet, but I have heard cats are not a good pet. Also I am Veg, can I train the cat to eat only veg against it natural instinct of omnivorousness

I wish to adopt a Cat as a pet, but I have heard cats are not a good pet. Also I am Veg, can I train the cat to eat only veg against it natural instinct of omnivorousness
newbe, I think cats cannot be trained to eat veg because they are hunters (like mice, birds, etc.) and if they find something to hunt they will hunt. Dogs on the other hand can survive on veg diet, perhaps with the odd egg added in. Dog/cat both require long term commitment from you. Please check this , http://www.doginfomat.com/b4ugetadog.htm

Algo

Thanks..i am an owner of 2 month old german shepherd..real naughty *******..