Do you have this AFL $1000

zultan

here it my initial work,initiating for zultan but interrupted cause the afl interested was posted...:)
toptrader ji

Your efforts will not go waste .... i will donate $100 on you behalf to share with traderji forum for the benefit of all

when you share give 3 day's then ask moderator if i have donated !!
if any other way to make you happy .let me know as i appreciate you effort - you are one of a kind .

thank you kindly
Regards
Sultanji

The TA community in BD is a dedicated one. Lead by MRTQ, the internationally reknowned TA leader and skilled and devoted souls like southwind, the community is rapidly spreading.

Due to their generosity, we have the best AFLs of the planet. However, none of us would sell or share these here.

Namaste

zultan

The TA community in BD is a dedicated one. Lead by MRTQ, the internationally reknowned TA leader and skilled and devoted souls like southwind, the community is rapidly spreading.

Due to their generosity, we have the best AFLs of the planet. However, none of us would sell or share these here.

Namaste
how many AFL do they have ? and do they sell or keep to them self , they must have a rat in house !

Namaste
May I ask why these "best AFLs on the planet" are not shared?

Seems at odds with the philosophy of this board, which I am led to believe is one of helping and sharing.

Regards.

Namaste
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many AFL do they have ? and do they sell or keep to them self , they must have a rat in house !
I totally agree with you zultan brother....And I ask same questions...!