Do you have this AFL $1000

Re: Do you have this AFL

Mazhar bhai

Dr. show some Generosity as always and post the RADAR part 2 please .
very happy to see you , welcome aboard my Friend .
dear friend zultan,

part2 is known as THE EYE
and part3 is known as VOLUME SPIKER

Yes I have these afl too, but as I am not the creator, I can't share. sorry.

by the way, 'the foundation' is back-tested and a very good result came out. testing was done on dhaka stock exchange eod data. I guess, it will show nice result in any market.

note: the foundation is now much improved than the previous version. Our great coders are working on it and improving day by day... :clap:

dear friend zultan,

by the way, 'the foundation' is back-tested and a very good result came out. testing was done on dhaka stock exchange eod data. I guess, it will show nice result in any market.

note: the foundation is now much improved than the previous version. Our great coders are working on it and improving day by day... :clap:
Dear friend Mazhar,

You had said that you were not the creator of the indicator by the name
of SW(I guess it is short of Southwind) Radar and so you could not have wanted to share it with other people here...To be honest, you are absolutely right....I respect this kind of behavoir always...If we look,on the other hand, creator(himself/herself) has already shared the The Foundation V13.0(that is a state-of-art) AFL main system...So I think one of the best member of the Traderji forum Southwind himself/herself would do a last favour for us and share the indicator of SW Radar soon and I believe that he/she is a great person I have ever known on the forum platforms....

I hope everything will happen as you wished all the time...

Best Regards,Lucky trades....

dear friend zultan,

pl. post backtest results here

zultan

dear friend zultan,

(Big Bro) Mazhar bhai

THE EYE : this tool is 75% of AFL

can help with this and share Please.
after all (individual investors ) against banks and hedge funds .

Apology For any misunderstanding .

small Bro

Last edited:

zultan

(Big Bro) Mazhar bhai

THE EYE : this tool is 75% of AFL

can help with this and share Please.
after all (individual investors ) against banks and hedge funds .

Apology For any misunderstanding .

small Bro
, i will donate to traderji $200 to share the EYE AFL (Part 2) for public interest , & especially the Forum .

or please state your terms ( any one ) .

Last edited: