Do you have this AFL $1000

I forgot to remove the top part of the commentary where it says BR3 Signal Commentary and replace what was originally there. There are several out there and I was not trying to take credit for the code. It was renamed so I could easily distinguish it from the others while I worked with it.

Here is just the Chart Commentary by itself. I have stripped everything else away. You must have T3 include DLL though for it to work. If you don't have it it is in the file. Just remember that it will go in any chart EXCEPT one that already has T3 include being called for. You may NOT call on this DLL twice from inside the same chart.
Sir, Thanx for sharing. I have just installed, I also put the T3 file to folder but its not working. Can u help me out? my yahoo id is shaikh61183 at yahoo dot com

please help.

Please give me more info than "it isn't working"
What kind of error message are you getting?
Thank. I did some homework and fixed it. working fine. Give me some tips like which timeframe to use, when to enter into a trade (long/short), important points to follow, etc???? Thank you very much.:clapping::clapping: