do i have a future in stockmarkets

saint is great. his posts are greater. and his advice the greatest. no ref to saint's post, but the mkt is perhaps the only place where even a lot of passionate people couldn't make it unfortunately.
Yep,.....passion and interest alone won't sustain you,although vital to keep you going...

Saint

Saint,

Can you tell me how did u select ur name as Saint here... it really suits u, ur words and tone is really saintly. and I wonder more that the busiest ppl find time to reply others. You always try to reply everyone who needs ur help.

Hats off to you.

regards

Jignesh

beginner_av

Yes Saint, you are right. But dont you find it strange that none of the noobs even bothered to ask what the other things may be.
No. 1 is capitalization, so that you can make mistakes, rectify them, make some more and then again, and still have enough capital to live on. CV also keeps telling this every other day.
and who was it, michael marcus or paul tudor jones or ?? who said make your best judgement, be wrong, make your next best judgement, be wrong and by the next time, double your money!

U

uasish

Yes Saint, you are right. But dont you find it strange that none of the noobs even bothered to ask what the other things may be.
No. 1 is capitalization, so that you can make mistakes, rectify them, make some more and then again, and still have enough capital to live on. CV also keeps telling this every other day.
and who was it, michael marcus or paul tudor jones or ?? who said make your best judgement, be wrong, make your next best judgement, be wrong and by the next time, double your money!
Thatswhy people get a wrong notion that trading in Nifty (as it has least margin) is just Margin Money. :)

hi everybody,
i am the one who posted this thread, thankyou for the comments and replies that all of you have posted. even though i was making profits until now but today i miserably failed to understand and suffered losses of 10k + 2k commissions. this was a big blow for me. the littile amount that i have made all this while during the month is taken by markets in just one sweep.
although i have lost, but still i think that i should not quit. i want to be a gainer in the markets. it would be very helpful if some of you guys could share which day strategy you adopt and what exactly helps you in choosing that whether you would be buyer or seller on a particular day.

hi everybody,
i am the one who posted this thread, thankyou for the comments and replies that all of you have posted. even though i was making profits until now but today i miserably failed to understand and suffered losses of 10k + 2k commissions. this was a big blow for me. the littile amount that i have made all this while during the month is taken by markets in just one sweep.
although i have lost, but still i think that i should not quit. i want to be a gainer in the markets. it would be very helpful if some of you guys could share which day strategy you adopt and what exactly helps you in choosing that whether you would be buyer or seller on a particular day.
There's a lot of knowledge scatterred about this forum.......do browse around,my friend.

Saint