Dmat account information

Discussion in 'Brokers & Trading Platforms' started by sunilkumar.ks, Dec 1, 2007.

1. sunilkumar.ks

sunilkumar.ks New Member

HI Guru's,

I am new to this share bussiness,
    I have an dmat account with india infoline and i want to open one more account with karvy is this posible?
    If yes, then please tellme that if i am apply same ipo with two indisual damet account then are the chances are more in allotment or it will be same bcoz i have open with the same person name(i.e myself).

Please provide your valuable inputs and guide me in the right way.

Cheers...
    Sunil Kumar KS

2. razx5

razx5 Active Member

good question boss,but i feel u need to provie ur pan no. which ul b the same.so the company ul come to know easily.its better to open dmat a/c in somebody else name like ur parents or sisters brothers more chances of allotment

3. gvgs98

gvgs98 Member

on the beautiful earth with beautiful people
    As long as you quote PAN, your n number of application treated as one irrespective of DPs. As razx5 said, to improvise your chances of allotment you can apply through all the family numbers in your family and i assume everyone must posses a valid PAN!
    -:)

4. sunilkumar.ks

sunilkumar.ks New Member

Hi ,

Thanks for the usefull information.....
    But are you sured about the information you had provide to me bco i enquired same thing with india infoline executive and with the religare as welll as motilal, they are told me that the ipo cahnces are more if i have more than one account( even if they are with my name and pan no)....
    i am confused wheather i should i open a new account or not...

thanks

sunil Kumar KS

5. shrirang.tambe

shrirang.tambe New Member

Hi there,
    did u get the valid answer to ur querry and did u make use of it? Please share ur experiance with other community......

THanks in advance