Discount Broker Comparison

kaly422000

TP, they provide NEST

I don't use that, but I trade over the Alpha Web and Mobile platforms. As far as I know, there is a 1 sec delay in quotes compared to Nuvama (Edelweiss). That 1 sec delay is of no issue to my style of trading.

The backend is not integrated to trading platforms and so you would need to log in separately. The payout happens only on next day, unlike Nuvama where there are 3 batches run on the same day itself. Also, the Nuvama mobile app is way better than Alpha!

That said, SAS is a better broker to Nuvama. At Nuvama, there are couple of issues that still irritates me - one, they don't have a good browser based trading platform. Two, there is a issue in the way they calculate average price for multiple trades on the same security (this is pretty serious and they have not addressed it fully yet!).
AS U SAID U TRADE WITH ALPHA. I OPENED ACCOUNT RECENTLY WITH SAS . ONE THING THAT FRUSTRATE ME IS THEIR TOTP LOGGING. IT NEED GOOGLE AUTHINTICATER APP TO BE INSTALLED IN SMARTPHONE. SUD THAT APP CREAT ANY PROBLEM IN SMARTPHONE? PLS ANSWER

kaly422000

i recently opened account in sasonline. after some days my experience is so bad. when i contacted sales before account opening ,they say that only rs 200/ will be deducted from my account as account opening fees.all other charges waived off. but after some days when i again logged around 6-30 am today,my balance showing ZERO. AND IN BACKOFFICE IT IS SHOWING RS AMOUNT DEDUCTING RS 236/+rs 200(account opening charges) AS DEMAT CHARGE. SO THEY ACTUALLY DEDUCT RS 436/.
BUT AROUND TODAY NOW WHEN I LOGGED IT IS SHOWING ZERO BALANCE. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN. IF THEY DEDUCT FULL AMOUNT FROM MY BALANCE THEN DONT KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAIN. so pls before opening account in sasonline be carefull brothers

i recently opened account in sasonline. after some days my experience is so bad. when i contacted sales before account opening ,they say that only rs 200/ will be deducted from my account as account opening fees.all other charges waived off. but after some days when i again logged around 6-30 am today,my balance showing ZERO. AND IN BACKOFFICE IT IS SHOWING RS AMOUNT DEDUCTING RS 236/+rs 200(account opening charges) AS DEMAT CHARGE. SO THEY ACTUALLY DEDUCT RS 436/.
BUT AROUND TODAY NOW WHEN I LOGGED IT IS SHOWING ZERO BALANCE. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN. IF THEY DEDUCT FULL AMOUNT FROM MY BALANCE THEN DONT KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAIN. so pls before opening account in sasonline be carefull brothers
Maybe it is not updated early in the morning. Check during the market hours and tell us about it.