directional option trading for beginners

sudoku1

@Sudoku1

Why are you posting all over the forum the link to your thread? We know that you run this thread, so what is the purpose of this getting very, very boring action over and over again??

DanPickUp
I hav xplained dis several times bfor dat wen I cm across an educational thread of d past wch I feel is refreshing 2 go thru again , I revive it dis way. nthing as u say ALL OVER .jst a thread on a trading day.n sorry I cud nt post d taste of ur choice n hence only d members active in d particular topic wil find it interesting while d rest wil feel boring like u r feeling nw.
pls ignore 2 click on a post by sudoku1 if u r nt cmfrtable or getting bored:)

sudoku1

I hav xplained dis several times bfor dat wen I cm across an educational thread of d past wch I feel is refreshing 2 go thru again , I revive it dis way. nthing as u say ALL OVER .jst a thread on a trading day.n sorry I cud nt post d taste of ur choice n hence only d members active in d particular topic wil find it interesting while d rest wil feel boring like u r feeling nw.
if d mods see dat I m off track d forum rules, I wil certainly abort d revival plans:)

DanPickUp

To clear some thing here: Your thread has his value and I did not question that in any way. You know that and I know that. So why are you arguing in that way as you know it is not true what you post.

I asked you clearly what the purpose of yours is to post all over links to your thread, even in old threads of mine which do not point to any market, as those who are interested in your thread have it on there screen and know where to look for. Do we need to come to your thread and post all the times links to our threads?

Now take care / DanPickUp

sudoku1

To clear some thing here: Your thread has his value and I did not question that in any way. You know that and I know that. So why are you arguing in that way as you know it is not true what you post.

I asked you clearly what the purpose of yours is to post all over links to your thread, even in old threads of mine which do not point to any market, as those who are interested in your thread have it on there screen and know where to look for.

Now take care / DanPickUp
u can xpress ur feelings 2 d mods as I said befor dat if d mods feel I m wrong, I wil b intimated n I wil abort. no case fr argument n I m always clear abt wat I do n think.
n I apologize dat I unknowingly steped on ur thread fr revival.wil take care abt it anyway:thumb:

DanPickUp

u can xpress ur feelings 2 d mods as I said befor dat if d mods feel I m wrong, I wil b intimated n I wil abort. no case fr argument n I m always clear abt wat I do n think.
n I apologize dat I unknowingly steped on ur thread fr revival.wil take care abt it anyway:thumb:
Good to hear that you are at least always clear about what you do and think. This may helps for further linking post of yours. Now for me the subject is closed.

trader15

chod do sudoko bhai... isko har kisse se pangee lene ka showk hai... befaltu ka pange leta rehta hai...

aap apna karam karo..