Direct tax code impact on ELSS

What i feel is DTC is not fixed and cleared yet, so its difficult to predict the impact of DTC on ELSS. But as of now we can invest in ELSS.
Yes, We can continue with ELSS till March 2011, and let us wait and see. There are also chances for the DTC to be implemented only after April 2012

I hope this Govt. falls by 2012 and the new Govt Takes care of ELSS in DTC
Suppose if DTC is implemented as it is, then we dont buy ELSS( i think it wont exist). but my question is what to do with our existing units? I guess we have to sell before DTC is implemented. If we sell later years it will attract LTCG tax.

Suppose if DTC is implemented as it is, then we dont buy ELSS( i think it wont exist). but my question is what to do with our existing units? I guess we have to sell before DTC is implemented. If we sell later years it will attract LTCG tax.
I think it will be taxed. Policy makers are famous for applying rules retrospectively.

Hi all

It will be wise to invest in ELSS for now , as you will still be getting a tax relif. but an any body advise which ELSS to invest in... I hv shorlist 3 frm from VR .

1) HFC Taxsaver.
2) ICICI Prudential Tax Plan
3) Canara Robeco Equity Tax

I will like to invest in any two of the above ( will appriciate if any body can advise some more but invt will be limited to two only) , also advise the ratio in which i should invt.

thnk s

Hi all

It will be wise to invest in ELSS for now , as you will still be getting a tax relif. but an any body advise which ELSS to invest in... I hv shorlist 3 frm from VR .

1) HFC Taxsaver.
2) ICICI Prudential Tax Plan
3) Canara Robeco Equity Tax

I will like to invest in any two of the above ( will appriciate if any body can advise some more but invt will be limited to two only) , also advise the ratio in which i should invt.

thnk s
until2012 u can get tax exemption under80c upto 1 lakhs investing in ELSS as a mutualfund advisor my first&only choise is magnam taxgain 93 the consistant performing tax saver