Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
25 March

Booked profit - 1190
again its educomp...
searching for another scrip like this....will try REC..
cant trade suzlon, unitech...losses only..now deleted these scrips out of my market watch window...the only scrip i can trade is educomp...all the profits gained by this., are wasted by other scrips ..so until i learn amibroker and TA ...no more scrips...:(

SwingKing

Re: 29 march

Booked loss = 1766

burnt hands in some fast moving small scrips....
Jl001,

1. You clearly don't have any strategy and you are just trading randomly (although you suppose you are doing range trading).

2. You quite may as well donate the left over money to an old age home. This way you will atleast feel better. By the time you blow up your account (which you are going to), you are going to feel absolutely miserable. Probably you'll never return to trading. Don't do this to yourself. I see you have the willingness to learn and hence you must first identify a strategy, pick a market instrument, dummy trade that instrument and strategy and then return back and commit funds in the market.

3. Your concept of surviving till you learn TA is absolutely absurd. How can you survive in the market's without having a strategy? Again, give yourself some time, learn things from here and then enter the markets.

Wish you all the success.

Tc

alroyraj

Re: 23 march

I just calculated ....
total brokerage (in my 20 trading days upto 19th march) = 13840...its huge

other charges = 5150

total = 19000

my loss till now = 41500

charges % in total loss = 45%..

45% of my total loss is due to these high charges....

I am earning for them not for myself..thats why stock market kings are only brokers...

a recent survey in US says 70% traders make losses, 18% break even and only 12% make profits.....i want to be in that 30% bracket.. currently i m in those 70%...
Without calculating your breakeven for the trade how are you entering into it.Also you should have a stoploss too. I dont not think you are familiar with the brokerage calculations.

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-g...an-brokerage-stock-exchange-transactions.html

Also the way you have traded with a high volume without even the basics of technical analysis is highly risky. I suggest at the minimum Bollinger bands(9,2) (See Columbus's and others thread) .

I believe you perhaps are using a Indiabulls trading account and over leveraging all your capital at one shot at the 12 times leverage provided.Also since you mentioned you cannot trade suzlon, unitech. This is because of minimum brokerage that Indiabulls charges at 5 paise per share so the breakeven you need at least Rs 0.15 (or 15 paise) per share.

You can learn the same lessons by trading a few shares or using 2000 Rs and a small leverage at a time.Each stock is unique -it has its own price movement (read Beta, standard deviation, and in the nse site ,the extreme loss rate for a stock).

TraderRavi

low risk profile
30 march

Booked loss = 540....
only upto 11 am. thereafter
POWER CUT SAVED ME.:D..otherwise ..u all know...:cool:

now is the time that i must disclose my strategy ...my strategy is " buy low then sell high...or sell high then buy low " ..:D

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
31 march

BOOKED PROFIT = 1307 :thumb:
done 4 trades in educomp, icicibank, havells, hcltech...all positive ..so march ended in good note ..see what happens in april...
one good news ;)..my brk reduced from 0.05 intraday & 0.5 delivery to 0.03 & 0.3 (infoline)...read many articles and some books.. .all have the same view...day traders are sinners..many use TA and strategies & tips & other things ...if these things were succesful, there were millionaires all around :D...so everybody is on the same ground..as far as daytrading is concerned....all are doomed..:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
April 1

NEW MONTH : APRIL

TRADING CAPITAL = 51500

Booked profit = 1920 :thumb:

so good day today...

Status
Not open for further replies.