Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daku you seem like a friendly guy yaar, even I'm finding her most sinister. She has executives who will meet me. VP see neche aaj take iv never talked to anyone. This is some of kind of scam and she's not giving any contact info aswell. I'm on the verge of declaring all this as BS. Btw seema vanvani doesn't have an Internet foot print. HOW ODD??????
Yes Mr. G I am.
I also like to meet new people to share my exp. and learn something from them as well but I don't want to make any hue and cry like Seema.
BTW I am a qualified company secretary by qualification but have been trading for a living from 2008 onwards.
Would like to meet genuine people so we can discuss something meaningful.:thumb:
Yours
Daku

Hello @ Daku,

Aap tho mast Maze.... loot rahe ho bhai. tum tho pehle se kahrahethey bhai magar koi maan nahi raha tha.anway thanks to u and TraderRavi , ...he has always his funny pic's around him.now its time for moderator's to lockdown this thread.

Regards,
Maze lootne ki baat hi hai Jahan bhai.
Thaks for your comment and lets learn something from each other to achieve new heights in our trading career:thumb:
Cheers
Daku

Mr.G

I'm 19, in first year. Gonna get a phd in economics and a CFA later in life. :D

I'm 19, in first year. Gonna get a phd in economics and a CFA later in life. :D
Wahi to main bhi soch raha tha ek company ke MD ko 2 paise ka trader club join karne ki itni khujli kyon mach gayi.
Anyway boy focus on ur studies don't waste too much time on TJ to regret later in your life

Mr.G

Who said I'm not an MD? :D Yaar delhi mein koi clubs nahi hain for us people. Online kitne der take screen ko stare karte rahoge?? I worked hard man, worked my ass of when others of my age party I was attending meetings. I even had to grow a big epic mustache to look older and more responsible. And trust me my mustache is epic.

VJAY

Mr. Vijay,

Let me put straight, I know you are a Broker and in the first post I mentioned clearly “Brokers Please Excuse” so It’s none of your business to decide about what we have to do or not.

Request everyone, don’t spoil this thread, this is a new kind of career opportunity which is up-coming for the people who are struggling for the jobs or have lost their jobs/business or have no income source despite being qualified & hardworking.

Dear Moderator,

Would request you to please block the spoiling members like Mr. Daku/Mr. Vijay to continue our noble initiative to create “Entrepreneurship & Earning Source for people & have some entertainment”. As the objective of this thread is to help people in their “Career and Jobs” that’s why we started this thread in this category.
The club also has an objective to bring some entertainment & smiles for the people in stressful life

I already got professionals in my club from different educational/profession background from different fields like IT, Finance, Business Management etc. with rich experience of 10+ years who are volunteers to help the club with no fees.

Guys please ignore the unwanted comments on this thread and just join hands for this noble initiative for all of us together & focus on the noble goal.

Reiterating Delhi Club “For the People, By the People”

The basic qualification to join the club is you should be good human being with great human qualities”
:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl: I enjoyed it ....anyway if you had time pls go through some of my posts...anywhere you find me as BROKER :D
I started LKG from here traderji itself......

whisky

Guys…. Hope, we all had lot of fun over weekend…Thanks for putting so much effort in writing wonderful funny comments & amazing pictures…but I think you all have spoiled your entire Sunday in this, feeling really sorry for you all guys. :rofl:

But Don’t feel said guys as the time is for award ceremony :)rofl:So Cheer-up…)

DAKU is “Vidya Balan” :rofl:eek:f our club as he always truly committed towards….“Entertainment…Entertainment…Entertainment”

So “Entertainment Award” goes to best comic character “DAKU” :rofl:

Funniest character & the most funny part is Daku is “Company Secretary” but behaving like true Gabar Singh- Ab tera kya hoga Kaliya:rofl:

New comer award goes to Mr.G ( He is just 19, MD with just 3 years experience)
MD-Sahib khush to bahut hoge tun…Haiiiiiiiiii :rofl:

Last but not least “Life Time Achievement Award” goes to JAHAN Bhai
Bhai Bole to.. kafi Bhai log bhi hai yahan kyon Vijay Bhai.- Thik bolne ka na…
:rofl:
Guys, we are going great towards our Club goals
“Entrepreneurship, Earning & Entertainment”
whereas the Club has not even started it’s first meet

Guys-I think we had lot of fun, now Let’s come to point

I read in some comments by Mr.G, Daku and even Jahan bhai saying “Idea of club is good and we have no problem with it”.
Thanks for appreciating at last & agreeing about forming a “Delhi Club” and this is only what I was interested in.

I don’t mind who will run or lead this club but I want there should be no association with wrong people (as it would be waste of time for all of us here).

Now to first clarify your points-I started this club with no formal nominations/ profile or any id proof requirements as was never interested in making a formal club. But when I saw many misbehaving people started putting unwanted comments, I started screening people to ensure only right people for the benefit of the club.

As I said many times earlier club “For The People, By The People” so I am leaving this to you all how to go about it. But Let’s all join together and form a club so that we can all meet sometime as a friendly team and work together towards common goal “Entrepreneurship, Earning & Entertainment”

I hope my dear friends –DAKU, MR.G, Jahan Bhai & Vijay Bhai would give better ideas to take Delhi Club forward. Now the ball is with you to conduct a meet for the Delhi Club, don’t forget to send the meet invite to me & my team.:rofl:

Guys…. “ Show must go on ..” as TRP very high for “Delhi Club”:rofl:
Delhi Club “Career Opportunity for Everyone” “For The people, By The People”

musicjunkie

I haven't read the entire thread but a few posts weren't very encouraging.
About the recent comment, I can say that VJAY isn't a broker, I've known him a while.

Anyway....carry on
PS: Seema please keep your font color and size default. Keeping it blue extra large doesn't attract more attention; it is considered rude.

I haven't read the entire thread but a few posts weren't very encouraging.
About the recent comment, I can say that VJAY isn't a broker, I've known him a while.

Anyway....carry on
PS: Seema please keep your font color and size default. Keeping it blue extra large doesn't attract more attention; it is considered rude.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.