Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahan

Good Question

"We already have our professionally experienced panel members from diverse background who will decide about it. As these are members who are taking this initiative so they only will decide about right people & right decision for the club."

Hope I am clear
hello,

oh my goodness.....

Then instead asking here to join ....pls give Advertisement in ur Local paper...bcoz here members are from entire nation, and u only want member's from delhi....if do so u get rid of people like me and others,its not good in a national forum to ask about joining of delhi member's.

Hope u get my point...

u didn't answer all my questions......

Regards,

hello,

oh my goodness.....

Then instead asking here to join ....pls give Advertisement in ur Local paper...bcoz here members are from entire nation, and u only want member's from delhi....if do so u get rid of people like me and others,its not good in a national forum to ask about joining of delhi member's.

Hope u get my point...

u didn't answer all my questions......

Regards,
Arre jahan bhai kahan seema ke chakkar mein par rahe ho
Apko samajh nahin aata kya seema kon hai aur kya chahti hai.
lets be friends and discuss something meaningful.

jahan

Arre jahan bhai kahan seema ke chakkar mein par rahe ho
Apko samajh nahin aata kya seema kon hai aur kya chahti hai.
lets be friends and discuss something meaningful.
Hello,

Arrey Yaar mai kahan is chakkar mein hoo, yeh toh naya photo studio kholrahirahi hain...jis ko bhi naye tarike sey photo utarvana hain woh join karsktha hain.

main tho waisebhi Hyderabad ka hoon...,so no qestion of joining....agar main delhi ka bhi hota phir bhi main join nahi kartha bhai....yeh national forum mein ...sirf delhi valauki baat kar rahi hain ....dal mein kuch kala hain bhai..

regards,

Hello,

Arrey Yaar mai kahan is chakkar mein hoo, yeh toh naya photo studio kholrahirahi hain...jis ko bhi naye tarike sey photo utarvana hain woh join karsktha hain.

main tho waisebhi Hyderabad ka hoon...,so no qestion of joining....agar main delhi ka bhi hota phir bhi main join nahi kartha bhai....yeh national forum mein ...sirf delhi valauki baat kar rahi hain ....dal mein kuch kala hain bhai..

regards,
Ye larki Seema ke abhi doodh ke dant bhi nahin tute hai trading ki duniya mein aur ye apne aap ko Gorge Soros ki beti samajh rahi hai.
Ye Delhi trader club nahin Seema ka barbolapan hai jahan bhi.
Hum aur aap TJ se kai saal se jude hain humne kabhi traders club banane ke baat kari kya phir ye Seema kon si bagiya ki bulbul hai :clap:

Mr.G

Why are you all insulting each other like small kids? We people are part. Of the world's most difficult profession. We should act like the superior minded we people are! Stop all this fighting please. Professional traders and investors are supposed to be superior than the rest of the world. The proof of this is as we make money. If she wants to start something let her. We should set high standards as warriors of dalal street.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ye larki Seema ke abhi doodh ke dant bhi nahin tute hai trading ki duniya mein aur ye apne aap ko Gorge Soros ki beti samajh rahi hai.
Hum aur aap TJ se kai saal se jude hain humne kabhi traders club banane ke baat kari kya phir ye Seema kon si bagiya ki bulbul hai :clap:
:rofl::rofl:

jahan

Hello,

There is nothing wrong in forming a club........

wats wrong is ....when somebody joins and after 3-4 days he/she says we are having a highly professional group of panel members and asks to join in his/her club .....is this making any sense...

by just saying/words..... how we can believe him/her....whatever may be the intention is....right now we don't have enough information about her or her so called panel members.....just saying we have highly professional panel member's is not enough for me to consider.

instead of going for a paper ad in their local newspaper....why she chooses Traderji..when she wants only delhi member's.

and also we don't know the professionals she is taking about,only IT ,business maanagement..,etc etc is not sufficient for trading advices...trading involves lots of other things which doesn't come by taking degrees or pg's its come through experience and riskmanagement.

and there are other lots of questions coming in my mind....but iam not putting here b'coz its no use for our traderji community.

we want something productive which required for our esteemed members of this community....when people like this started coming(past years) to this forum....some of our senior members left this forum.

Regards,

Hello,

There is nothing wrong in forming a club........

wats wrong is ....when somebody joins and after 3-4 days he/she says we are having a highly professional group of panel members and asks to join in his/her club .....is this making any sense...

by just saying/words..... how we can believe him/her....whatever may be the intention is....right now we don't have enough information about her or her so called panel members.....just saying we have highly professional panel member's is not enough for me to consider.

instead of going for a paper ad in their local newspaper....why she chooses Traderji..when she wants only delhi member's.

and also we don't know the professionals she is taking about,only IT ,business maanagement..,etc etc is not sufficient for trading advices...trading involves lots of other things which doesn't come by taking degrees or pg's its come through experience and riskmanagement.

and there are other lots of questions coming in my mind....but iam not putting here b'coz its no use for our traderji community.

we want something productive which required for our esteemed members of this community....when people like this started coming(past years) to this forum....some of our senior members left this forum.

Regards,
Apne bilkul sahi kaha jahan bhai.
uske panel mein woh log honge jinhone sirf khawab mein trading se paise kamaye hain.
Agar haqeeqat mein kamaye hote to iss lafre mein apna time nahin waste karte :clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.