Deja vu ???

C

CreditViolet

A lot of distribution seems to be on in this last week, Media keeps advicing to keep an eye on FII figure for market cue & that they seems to have resumed big buying, what they fail to mention is lot of big time off market transactions going on... are the fii's rigging the FII figures buy passing the parcel with ops ?

ACC & Satyam ( ops favourites ) have already reached dec lows, where as the market is leaped from there... sensex seems to be in a hurry to convince the mob that 15K is around the corner...

friends, check your shock abs, Deja Vu seems around the corner...

Be like water my friend.

Up - Long
Down - Short

And leave the talking to the pinheads who make a living ranting at CNBCs

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. If you put water in a cup it becomes the cup, if you put into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put water into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. -- Bruce Lee

CV
:)

C

CreditViolet

Bruce Lee,water,gutter what is this:D
Its called a telepathic conversation :D :D

Wife Senorita says I waste a lot of time doing unnecessary things instead of spending time with her. I guess she is right

b/w She says hello Amit.

CV Out
:eek:

C

Czar

a very interesting article on how after each generation passes a crash occurs, as the experienced either die or retire - George Santayana's famous saying, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." That is, crises recur when the generation that lived through the last crisis is replaced by a generation that can't remember it.:

http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi-bin/D.PL?d=ww2010.i.060530panic

adding 58 months in our indian markets (approx):

1992+4.833 (58 months)=1996.88 + 4.833 = 2001 + 4.83= 2006.5

Last edited by a moderator:

Apurv7164

I think U r correct at certain extent tht NIFTY may crash.

Reasoning:

Last rally either can be sound bull rally or distribution rally.... I interprete as distribution rally b'coz of below mentioned reason.

If upcoming budget is going to be really good and mkt frndly then mkt has to crash before budget. Otherwise mkt will crash after budget.

Assumption 1 tht budget is not gng to be good,

in this case mkt will crash after budget and distribution rally will be seen after budget. After budget there will be hipe everywhere abt mkt and in tht rally distribution will happen. Once distribution will be over, mkt will crash.

Asuumption 2 tht budget going to be good.

In this case mkt has to crash before budget and start it's upword journey after budget. If we assume this as our prefered scenario, currently we r into distribution rally and tht seems to be over now.

Apart from this lot many quality IPOs coming, investor require lot of money to subscribe. Assumming tht investors are liquidating their position, currently rally is developed as distribution rally.....

These are my assumptions based on my own logic.... It may not be correct! and it may be correct!

Senior members kindly give their opinion....

C

Czar

rather market will fall now & then give a pre-budget rally close to previous highs & then tank, imo