Dear Members , Please Explain NIfty Trading ..

I have a question related to derivatives in general:
Which one is better for scalping ? options or futures ?
I had trouble with options because the price doesn't seem to fluctuate as fast as the nifty :(

devangan123

All those who try to learn this type (spoon feeding), hardly ever earns .

This site is full, actually over flow of information about Nifty trading , do some efforts search threads you will get all information instead of creating a new thread and expecting others to do efforts for your learning .

Choice is urs if want to earn than learn by efforts else get feed by spoons

Devan

Hi all , I would like to know all about trading the nifty , i have no knowledge on the subject , so far i am only active in the cash market , pls explain how i go about this .. what exactly is nifty trading ? what does 1 lot of mean ? .how nifty points earn money .. what is mininifty ? diffrence between nifty spot and futures and why there is a diffrence sometimes .. basically i want to know everything .. in simple easy to understand language pls :) .. thank you so much and i hope you guys will help me and other beginners in the derivatives trading world .

Hi. Very interesting query from a beginner, as from my experience i have learned that either can learn the technical analysis from the beginning or can follow an expertise service. I have been following aaksharstock website from few months and seems are giving consistent performance.