Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Fresh BANKNIFTY strategy for next week (as per my reading based on EW method):

Ok folks, hope you had a good weekend. The below levels and strategies might look odd and difficult to implement, but this is what EW is indicating me. Here it is:

1. Banknifty should ideally attempt to touch 26900 to 27000 levels once. But I am not sure if it will go there directly or in Zig Zag pattern.

2. Therefore, after subtracting almost 50% gains from Banknifty levels made on Friday. We should ONLY & ONLY BUY BN AROUND 26600 to 26630 levels for the target of 26900 to 27000 with a VERY VERY STRICT STOPLOSS of 26590. Buy only if you find strength in market. Take cues from global indices regarding signal.

3. Please note that 27000 to 27050 is a VERY VERY BIG WALL (resistance) for Banknifty. It has retraced from the same levels several times in the past couple of months or so.

4. I am not sure of shorting above 27100 levels but I may just go for shorting (provided Global cues give a negative signal too) somewhere around 27150 to 27200 with a VERY VERY STRICT STOPLOSS of 27300 to 27350 (only if I find exhaustion & weakness in BN). Above 27350 to 27400, BN may try to touch & surpass 27652 to give us a new All Time High.

5. Now this one is VERY IMPORTANT. Below 26600 level approx, there can be BIG DANGER. And if 26500 is also gone, then probably BN will try to reach low of last Friday i.e. 26364 approx and low of last Tuesday i.e. 26224 in the next week.

6. Hence, only if I find weakness & exhaustion in Banknifty below 26600 (provided Global indices give a negative signal too) , then I may just short BN with a VERY VERY STRICT STOPLOSS of 26750 (almost closing point of Friday). Target would be 26364 & 26224.

7. Guys, always use Stop Loss & Trailing Stop Loss even if your trade is in profit. And yes, we are into expiry week. Hence, it is going to be VERY VERY VOLATILE. We were at same level during last expiry also i.e. 26950 approx on 31st May. Hence, we may witness either a swift movement either side or a big gyration blowing away stoploss of both Bulls & Bears. If possible, always try to hedge.

8. The biggest mistake most of traders make is that they ENTER exactly in between STOPLOSS & ULTIMATE TARGET. Hence, the risk reward is really poor and they mostly exit in LOSS. Same goes for those people who enter exactly in the middle point of Support & Resistance.

All the best guys. GOOD LUCK to all. May God give you profits. Make good money. :)
Just an observation. Both Banknifty and nifty have repeatedly taken support around their 20SMAs. I suppose yet another such episode should not cause disturbance among the bulls.

1529847539666.png

No weakness there, just cautious jerky upmove.

Shiv12345

Fresh BANKNIFTY strategy for next week (as per my reading based on EW method):

Ok folks, hope you had a good weekend. The below levels and strategies might look odd and difficult to implement, but this is what EW is indicating me. Here it is:

1. Banknifty should ideally attempt to touch 26900 to 27000 levels once. But I am not sure if it will go there directly or in Zig Zag pattern.

2. Therefore, after subtracting almost 50% gains from Banknifty levels made on Friday. We should ONLY & ONLY BUY BN AROUND 26600 to 26630 levels for the target of 26900 to 27000 with a VERY VERY STRICT STOPLOSS of 26590. Buy only if you find strength in market. Take cues from global indices regarding signal.

3. Please note that 27000 to 27050 is a VERY VERY BIG WALL (resistance) for Banknifty. It has retraced from the same levels several times in the past couple of months or so.

4. I am not sure of shorting above 27100 levels but I may just go for shorting (provided Global cues give a negative signal too) somewhere around 27150 to 27200 with a VERY VERY STRICT STOPLOSS of 27300 to 27350 (only if I find exhaustion & weakness in BN). Above 27350 to 27400, BN may try to touch & surpass 27652 to give us a new All Time High.

5. Now this one is VERY IMPORTANT. Below 26600 level approx, there can be BIG DANGER. And if 26500 is also gone, then probably BN will try to reach low of last Friday i.e. 26364 approx and low of last Tuesday i.e. 26224 in the next week.

6. Hence, only if I find weakness & exhaustion in Banknifty below 26600 (provided Global indices give a negative signal too) , then I may just short BN with a VERY VERY STRICT STOPLOSS of 26750 (almost closing point of Friday). Target would be 26364 & 26224.

7. Guys, always use Stop Loss & Trailing Stop Loss even if your trade is in profit. And yes, we are into expiry week. Hence, it is going to be VERY VERY VOLATILE. We were at same level during last expiry also i.e. 26950 approx on 31st May. Hence, we may witness either a swift movement either side or a big gyration blowing away stoploss of both Bulls & Bears. If possible, always try to hedge.

8. The biggest mistake most of traders make is that they ENTER exactly in between STOPLOSS & ULTIMATE TARGET. Hence, the risk reward is really poor and they mostly exit in LOSS. Same goes for those people who enter exactly in the middle point of Support & Resistance.

All the best guys. GOOD LUCK to all. May God give you profits. Make good money. :)
Just an observation. Both Banknifty and nifty have repeatedly taken support around their 20SMAs. I suppose yet another such episode should not cause disturbance among the bulls.

View attachment 26209

Thank you Timepass sir. Reading your posts is the favourite timepass of my life. :)

Raj232

Sleep is very essential if u want to age gracefully and also trade with calm mind (a lot of good trading involves your mind) .try to get atleast 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily .even if u can manage some power naps around ur work will be good. Do not trade when ur too stressed market will always be there.Good health is the biggest wealth nothing is bigger than that .i know a couple of friends from iT industry who Accumulated big monetory wealth due to their high paying jobs but have turned diabetic(which cannot be reversed) in early 30s itself due to work nature of very very long hours sitting infront of system without proper sleep and excercise.im not saying bad about IT and job but saying we need give importance to our health and manage it better when we are young.
100 % correct sir. thats why i'm planning 2 weeks break.. while Nifty/BankNifty can do a fresh break out/break down :):up:

getting -
diabets, bp, bald, obesity and bobo
r common dis days
@Satya. What is bobo ? :rolleyes:

100% correct, in my case, I enter too early, even before it bottoms out.. and then I exit too early.. missing all the malai, juice, rasgulla, etc. :)

Last edited:

Raj232

1529849191715.png

It could go either side, i hope it goes up, but seems global scenario is getting into trade wars etc. So just a caution, to be aware of both scenarios :)

pannet1

Bank Nifty

Nifty

Sensex

MNM Finance

Ceat

Havells

Rbl Bank

Sbin

CRUDE broke through High Pivot on Daily Timeframe and had a good up move last trading day, we are going up .... today i presume will have a retracement.

I'm doing good. Not very actively trading, doing some night shifts at office and lack of sleep for the last 2-3 months. So trading has been in a hurry and few small losses and gains.. so overall been just flat. Will be taking a short break of 2 weeks .. company training for new work coming in .. will study some more and fine tune trading :)
good to know that! As someone else also pointed in the forum, focusing on health is the best investment we can give ourselves. I had neglected it for a better part of the last 4 years now and I am slowly getting back to it myself. Keep us updated after the break! :)