Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

Meanwhile, please beware of abnormally high premiums on both sides of Banknifty options. As per my experience, this normally happens just a week before Budget. As soon as Finance Minister's Budget speech would get over, all the extra premium would be gone with the wind. Then only market decides which way to go. The same thing happens just before every RBI monetary policy event day. This is nothing but meaningless buying of both PE & CE and also over speculation. Watch closely!!

Shiv12345

Yes, you are right about extra premium.
But that will happen on 1st Feb or a day before
and so till then we can trade with such high premiums.
My view only
True ... Now for today I am only focussing on BN 26700 PE & 27100 CE ... Both are now approx 106 each .... Get ready for second half ... One of them should perform well today ... VIX is suggesting volatile move towards the end. Hardly 45 minutes more to go before dhamaal .... Take your positions accordingly. Best wishes.

Shiv12345

True ... Now for today I am only focussing on BN 26700 PE & 27100 CE ... Both are now approx 106 each .... Get ready for second half ... One of them should perform well today ... VIX is suggesting volatile move towards the end. Hardly 45 minutes more to go before dhamaal .... Take your positions accordingly. Best wishes.
Exciting game ... Mazedaar BN ... Vix almost 10% up ..

Raj232

Meanwhile, please beware of abnormally high premiums on both sides of Banknifty options. As per my experience, this normally happens just a week before Budget. As soon as Finance Minister's Budget speech would get over, all the extra premium would be gone with the wind. Then only market decides which way to go. The same thing happens just before every RBI monetary policy event day. This is nothing but meaningless buying of both PE & CE and also over speculation. Watch closely!!
Thanks for the info. It seems that today's rally is being fueled by RELIANCE which had their results on Friday evening.