Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Massive drop in values of Banknifty expiry CALLS.
You should have bought some, banknifty 26000 CE has gone from Rs 40 to Rs 100 :D

Banknifty should have corrected for 1 more day then gone up. With these intra-day movements there is no momentum built-up.

[just my opinion, Banknifty movement is a bit odd, not going along with Nifty for some reason. not sure why. ]

Last edited:

Shiv12345

I am still undecided for today. Tomorrow being expiry day, if the BN index comes below 25800 level again for today, then I may just go for 25900 CE (because I firmly believe that it's still BUY on DIPS kind of market). I may just hold some quantity till tomorrow. Stop Loss would be 25750.

Raj232

I am still undecided for today. Tomorrow being expiry day, if the BN index comes below 25800 level again for today, then I may just go for 25900 CE (because I firmly believe that it's still BUY on DIPS kind of market). I may just hold some quantity till tomorrow. Stop Loss would be 25750.
You are correct but because it did not correct sufficiently there is quite some doubt about any upmove.
Monday and Tuesday should have been down days, but some Lala's or someone else started buying too early (@ 25700 level BankNifty index) . It should have come to 25,500 and then only moved up. Yesterday there was selling at 25,950. Today it is stuck in a range of 25,800 to 25,850 till now. I feel 25,750 -780 level would be OK to buy for tomorrow expiry :)

Last edited:

Shiv12345

You are correct but because it did not correct sufficiently there is quite some doubt about any upmove.
Monday and Tuesday should have been down days, but some Lala's or someone else started buying too early (@ 25700 level BankNifty index) . It should have come to 25,500 and then only moved up. Yesterday there was selling at 25,950. Today it is stuck in a range of 25,800 to 25,850 till now. I feel 25,700 level would be OK to buy for tomorrow expiry :)
Moreover, looking at ultra strong nifty futures is making me feel uncomfortable for sure. Too much of premium at this stage (just before expiry) means either index is ready to jump fiercely or writers have a plan to EAT all the premium.

Shiv12345

Both the contracts (BN 25800 PE & BN 25900 CE November expiry) are looking extremely tempting. Both are around 60 each now. One of them will definitely fire very soon. So who's calling the shots? And who's ready to eat the bait?