Day Traders Lounge.

DSM

Vertigo,

Seems Amir Khan has got your goat and is playing on your mind. Where did I ask for any proof? I believe what Amir Khan said in the interview. I believe it is his life. Do you think he should not have the freedom to live it the way he chooses to?

Now Amir Khan being a celibrity, is an easy target. Instead of speaking his mind in the open and thus facing bigotry as well as hostility, there are many people who we look up to and revere have actually done what Amir Khan said. E.g Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google has given up his Indian passport to take on American citizenship. Or for the matter, Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft? Did these guys too not get Indian education, and benefit from govt. funded and subsidized IIT's? But how does that make it wrong from making best of their lives? On the other hand many eminent scientist and engineers working with ISRO, IAS, IMA etc, would have given up good career prospects and chances of accumulating immense wealth to serve the country. That is commendable. The point here is simple. We are great country because we have the freedom to make choices and live our lives the way we want to. Freedom of speech, and having the right to criticize ourselves when we think is wrong, is what differentiates us from China, or Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Few people understand this, or can take criticism in the stride without getting messed up in the mind. Simply, your argument is too narrow, and no different from the crowd that is upset, and feels wronged or outraged about somebody excercising the right given to us in our constitution. And in the process, an issue has made out from nothing.....

My 2C.

@DSM ..you wanted proof here is the ultimate one, aamir himself confessing he has always wanted to settle abroad :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com...-khan-on-the-feel-like-leaving-india-comment/

btw that movie is one of my favs :D:D

vikas2131

Vertigo,

Seems Amir Khan has got your goat and is playing on your mind. Where did I ask for any proof? I believe what Amir Khan said in the interview. I believe it is his life. Do you think he should not have the freedom to live it the way he chooses to?

Now Amir Khan being a celibrity, is an easy target. Instead of speaking his mind in the open and thus facing bigotry as well as hostility, there are many people who we look up to and revere have actually done what Amir Khan said. E.g Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google has given up his Indian passport to take on American citizenship. Or for the matter, Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft? Did these guys too not get Indian education, and benefit from govt. funded and subsidized IIT's? But how does that make it wrong from making best of their lives? On the other hand many eminent scientist and engineers working with ISRO, IAS, IMA etc, would have given up good career prospects and chances of accumulating immense wealth to serve the country. That is commendable. The point here is simple. We are great country because we have the freedom to make choices and live our lives the way we want to. Freedom of speech, and having the right to criticize ourselves when we think is wrong, is what differentiates us from China, or Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Few people understand this, or can take criticism in the stride without getting messed up in the mind. Simply, your argument is too narrow, and no different from the crowd that is upset, and feels wronged or outraged about somebody excercising the right given to us in our constitution. And in the process, an issue has made out from nothing.....

My 2C.
do ya think he has right to be a hypocrite just like all those political parties and then lecture us on tolerance.. he does not want us to generalize us islam based on wot every terrorist does ..around the world then generalize the whole country as intolerant...truth is...majority of people could care less about all these things bec they have to work everyday to put food on their plates..i hope payback comes soon for all these people who for their personal gains ..keep dragging my country into mess..

DSM

Vikas,

What an insightful answer!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Does not reveal anything more than your prejudice. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

do ya think he has right to be a hypocrite just like all those political parties and then lecture us on tolerance.. he does not want us to generalize us islam based on wot every terrorist does ..around the world then generalize the whole country as intolerant...truth is...majority of people could care less about all these things bec they have to work everyday to put food on their plates..i hope payback comes soon for all these people who for their personal gains ..keep dragging my country into mess..

vikas2131

This is not your or my country, this is our country, extreme nationalism is not good for a country like india
i m speaking as a individual and that is why i said my country..u can say it the u feel it... standing by ur country wther good or bad is not extreme nationalism .. Having extreme pride for my country and willing to do anything for it would be...which is something i would never do bec i have accepted there are some serious issues which needs to be tackled..i dnt know if i have done it in this forum or not... now situation is only getting worse because of divide and rule polices by everybody..nobody calls out the politicians directly ..they just keep dragging the country into mess...country is the product of the actions by so many people ..so what do ya do to make it better..so u improve the actions of the people who are make it worse and product will change itself but nobody does that and this is where i have the problem..

DSM

Cool down dude. Nothing personal to get worked up on.... I am afraid, if you are using Andrew's pitchfork for technical analysis, you may be tempted to use it on Amir Khan next time you see him. :lol::lol::lol:

Chill out, and have a great day.

exactly the same way ur answer reveals urs.if that is wrong...then fine..

vikas2131

Cool down dude. Nothing personal to get worked up on.... I am afraid, if you are using Andrew's pitchfork for technical analysis, you may be tempted to use it on Amir Khan next time you see him. :lol::lol::lol:

Chill out, and have a great day.
i would not even waste a minute of my time on amir khan..its not about him ..its about country...i wish him you and him best of luck and great future :)

i would not even waste a minute of my time on amir khan..its not about him ..its about country...i wish him you and him best of luck and great future :)
I wouldn't spend a single second on this during the market hours.