Day Traders Lounge.

nifty trade

Dan,

Im not sure why you have directed your above post at me. My previous message had no :D and had nothing to do with what you have been discussing about politics/corruption/poverty etc in India or anywhere in the world.

Considering it was the weekend, I would give you the benefit of doubt that your post directed at me was in error. Just to clarify, below is what i said in my previous post. Now show me where you see the :D

+
Not only Greece but all countries enjoying cheap printed money have been sipping on very slow poison thinking its remedial syrup. The slow poison is showing its effect now. The crisis of 2007-08 was, Imo, the first leg of a down move like our Nifty does. Since then, its so called recovery has just been a "small pull back rally". The second leg of the down move is yet to begin. God forbid it ends up being worse than the first.

The invincible chinese are finally Slowing down. Why are they slowing down? Well they relied mainly on cheap exports to the world. Now it seems that the world cannot even afford cheap chinese stuff and hence the slow down in China. These are times when one has to be very careful when buying property/homes on bank loans.

Another 30 minutes to go for Greek Voting to end. Results to start trickling in about 2 hours hence. Will be interesting to see what the Greek people decide. So far I read that its a slim divide betwen "yes" and "No" votes. I hope that people of Greece make the right decision for themselves.

Will be an interesting week for our markets too.
+
i am confused , media reports saying its a resounding NO , and you saying that results not out?

mkbsiva

There is a father or mother or brother or sister or family member who criticises his own family member for something or the other but in their heart they also know the strengths of the person being criticized................ Do you truly know Indian weaknesses truly? Or did you just read them online and repeat here like a parrot?

Do you know it's strengths which go hand in hand with its weaknesses? And what are the cause and effect relationship?

Do you follow what's right or do you just say what is told to you by your so called Indian friends all the time, ask them your day schedule also please for 24 hours a day, what and how you are going to live your life now and start following that from right this moment, may I suggest 5 emails from your so called Indian friends with each meal of yours?

No need for even replying this post, as I know even your answers will be as absurd as your so called Indian friends emails . Keep following the emails and your life is fully settled my friend, you don't need anything in your life now................... The emails are just enough for you to survive and thrive even

Just think about it

:clapping::clapping::clapping::thumb::thumb:

nirav_j

its shameful that such posts are allowed and replies to this and this poster are deleted. :mad:

its shameful that such posts are allowed and replies to this and this poster are deleted. :mad:
And 2 posts of mine, also deleted. :annoyed: :mad:
Do you want the contents of your post :)

Pradeep Narayan

Just focus on trading.... a few posts about India is not going to take away her greatness... There are quite some instances to prove we were much better off when Europe was hunting for a livelihood and US was a wasteland... India went down a bit lower once we Indians assumed that the west/English is right and we are wrong at all things :(

Anyways, we are here to make money... lets put our energies to that :)

Eurostoxx 50 futures down 3 pct
Source: FXWire Stocks
6. July 2015 11:31:20

XRAY27

Just focus on trading.... a few posts about India is not going to take away her greatness... There are quite some instances to prove we were much better off when Europe was hunting for a livelihood and US was a wasteland... India went down a bit lower once we Indians assumed that the west/English is right and we are wrong at all things :(

:clapping:... we have our own way...even in economics, we are one of the best managing countries ,when you see the size and complexity ..

Riskyman

Much said and done, those links were without any provocation from anyone as far as i can see. As an Indian, If i were to be on a swiss forum posting such stuff about the swiss, i would stand no chance even explaining myself.

I think dan took offense because someone posted something about the swiss banks stacking away blackmoney of foreign nationals etc. It was a economic issue that was being highlighted and there really was no need for Dan to post links about caste/creed/poverty/woman rights in india etc etc. maybe he forgot that we live in India and have first hand seen what is good and what is bad about India.