Day Traders Lounge.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Rajasthan election: Times Now-CNX pre-poll survey predicts win for Congress

The opinion survey predicts 110-120 seats for the Congress in a bipolar contest to the 200 Assembly seats, 70-80 seats for the ruling BJP, 1-3 seats for Mayawati's BSP 1-3 seats, and 7 for the rest.

Rajasthan goes to poll in a single phase on December 7 and the results will be declared on December 11.

The survey expected the Congress to lead the BJP in all the four regions - Harouti, Marwad, Mewar and Shekawati.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66462913.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Rajasthan election: Times Now-CNX pre-poll survey predicts win for Congress

The opinion survey predicts 110-120 seats for the Congress in a bipolar contest to the 200 Assembly seats, 70-80 seats for the ruling BJP, 1-3 seats for Mayawati's BSP 1-3 seats, and 7 for the rest.

Rajasthan goes to poll in a single phase on December 7 and the results will be declared on December 11.

The survey expected the Congress to lead the BJP in all the four regions - Harouti, Marwad, Mewar and Shekawati.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66462913.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Rajasthan seems to change the government in every state elections. After the last elections, I met a rajasthani in train who said that Ashok Gehlot had done a good job. So I asked him "Why did you not vote for him this time ?". He replied "Oh, you have to change them every 5 years, else they get a big head " :D

iwillwin

Rajasthan seems to change the government in every state elections. After the last elections, I met a rajasthani in train who said that Ashok Gehlot had done a good job. So I asked him "Why did you not vote for him this time ?". He replied "Oh, you have to change them every 5 years, else they get a big head " :D
Congress is sure to come in Rajasthan....vasundhara raje very poor administrator and even BJP very unhappy with her term

Congress is sure to come in Rajasthan....vasundhara raje very poor administrator and even BJP very unhappy with her term
But at the same time, let's not underestimate BJP's election machinery.

someone please let me know the reason for last line (in italics) at bottom of this image. why I am not allowed to reply this post, while others are posting.

TJ.png