Day Traders Lounge.

Dear aapki bandwidth main samaz gaya. Yr facts are wikipedia and quora. Bagwaan aapko thodi Buddhi dai aur wiki aur quora Ki jahag facts dekhne reliable source sai. Jiski muje Muje umeed nahi hai aap jaise pseudo suckulirst sai.
Chelo main worth replying nahi hoo but u have right to express yr opinion. Iss dess kaa durbhayga hai Ki sardar Patel was not our first pm. Else...

On quora the learned people there have qouted sources and links if you had cared to go thru it.

As for Sardar Patel he was first and foremost a lifelong Congressman, a Gandhian and a secular person who abhors your RSS. Also he was in full agreement with Mahatma on making Nehru ji PM. Gandhiji decision was also proved right as Patel died in 1950, three years after independence. Whereas Panditji continued to serve the nation till his death in 1964.

Also every sanghi like you must remember that it was your beloved Sardar Patel who banned the RSS soon after the murder of Mahatma and called it a very dangerous organisation for the country. If it was not for liberal kind hearted Nehru ban on your RSS would never have been lifted. He asked Patel to lift the ban. Go learn history 101 before shooting from the hip, though it is very difficult for radicalized brainwashed people to learn anything.

On quora the learned people there have qouted sources and links if you had cared to go thru it.

As for Sardar Patel he was first and foremost a lifelong Congressman, a Gandhian and a secular person who abhors your RSS. Also he was in full agreement with Mahatma on making Nehru ji PM. Gandhiji decision was also proved right as Patel died in 1950, three years after independence. Whereas Panditji continued to serve the nation till his death in 1964.

Also every sanghi like you must remember that it was your beloved Sardar Patel who banned the RSS soon after the murder of Mahatma and called it a very dangerous organisation for the country. If it was not for liberal kind hearted Nehru ban on your RSS would never have been lifted. He asked Patel to lift the ban. Go learn history 101 before shooting from the hip, though it is very difficult for radicalized brainwashed people to learn anything.
Try to unlearn the wrong stuff. It will help u to see the things in new light.

As BearsTruth pointed out about the total false in the fact you referred about Nehru Ji there are hundreds of other instances which Nehru Ji handled very carefully but the Evil Historians are busy insulting his patriotism.
Panditji spent 15 years of his youth in jail for the Independence of this country and yet these sanghis abuse him like he betrayed this nation. Who to tell them that he was first globally respected statesman before Modi ji. He was a learned scholar and historian. Wrote so many books. Nehru ji's appeal used to cut across castes and communities.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/were...unsc-member-global-power-already-2839676.html

Bhai media history 101 is at least not dependent on learned friends of quora
Nothing new on bhakt website FirstPost. Perpetuating the same old myth. I would rather trust Panditji what he told to the parliament categorically on this issue that NO such offer of UN membership was made by any party. NOTE: any member of parliament cannot misled or lie in the assembly.

http://www.thehindu.com/2005/09/28/stories/2005092800270900.htm

These leftists pseudo-seculars are the most intollerent people you would see. cant tolerate a word against their belief. You say something they dont like and they start name calling. Stay away from commenting as they have closed their eyes and mind. :)
Better to call "names" than to support the murder of innocent fellow Indians. No?

And just to clarify so that people do not remain in doubt - yes I'm a strict constitutionalist and I cherish liberal and secular values enshrined in it. I'm No leftist like great investor Warren Buffet and George Soros, I'm a hardcore capitalist and pro reform.