Day Traders Lounge.

newuser_RK

Goa mein BJP ka pakka hai kya , cong / AAP bhi to hai wahan :confused:
Pakka tau boss result aane ke baad hi hoga. I gave you my take, below is logic:

1. Goa: good work by government plus good people like parikar and pariskar running the show.

2. Punjab: badal is the worst party, BJP will loose because of wrong doing by badals. Congress has right candidate in the form of Armindar singh. No one trusts AAP these days.

3. UP: BJP will loose because of absence of a face. Akhilesh has done good work (I have personally experienced as its my home)

4. UK: Congress can no longer win in India

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Funny new law, punishing the recipient of cash.

Penalty of equal amount for receiving cash over Rs 3 lakh: Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia

With multi-crore figure scams happening, it would be easy to frame someone by depositing 3.1 lakhs in his account.

Coupled with all that data mining from the demonetization (I had mentioned it in the demonetization thread some months ago), it seems that the guy following all legal route is a convenient bakra.
It will be difficult to implement. As if all cash transactions will be recorded by the receiver. :D

But the point is, why one will go for cash purchase of even 200K (that requires PAN), leave aside 300K :D
When there are ways to bypass these ridiculous rules.

And if they (rule framers) are really serious, then why they even allow for more than say 50K, by cash purchase. Why not ask a buyer to go cashless. Because one who is buying any item for 200-300K by cash purchase, will not be a dumb person and very easily can go for cashless.

Funny new law, punishing the recipient of cash.

Penalty of equal amount for receiving cash over Rs 3 lakh: Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia

With multi-crore figure scams happening, it would be easy to frame someone by depositing 3.1 lakhs in his account.

Coupled with all that data mining from the demonetization (I had mentioned it in the demonetization thread some months ago), it seems that the guy following all legal route is a convenient bakra.
to penalty bhi to same hai.. jo amount aayi hai deposit karado penalty ki tarah.. :lol::lol:

cloudTrader

I talked to a FMCG store owner in a Noida Mall today about the impact of recent events on his business and OMG , his reaction was like an over inflated balloon which was waiting to burst. He just fumed in & out about his business taking a big hit in last 3 months. He was saying that people are now spending very strictly. The lavish style of purchases is no more seen over the last 3 months. People with E-wallet accounts are also not very keen on spending in the same manner which used to be earlier.