Data For PE Ratio and PEG Ratio.

Hi,
Guys pls help me in looking for this. Is there any source of data which is reliable and which gives the latest ratio of stocks listed on BSE and NSE. i am looking forward to ratio like PE, PEG, Book value to Market Value..etc.. Would really appreciate anybody's help

Hi,
Guys pls help me in looking for this. Is there any source of data which is reliable and which gives the latest ratio of stocks listed on BSE and NSE. i am looking forward to ratio like PE, PEG, Book value to Market Value..etc.. Would really appreciate anybody's help
Look up in Eco Times ... Sat edition I think

Whats PEG by the way ?

AGEILNT

PEG is the PE ratio divided by the growth rate of the company. PEG<1 is great, which means that the PE is lower than the growth rate of the company. PEG much higher than 1 could imply overvaluation.

PEG is the PE ratio divided by the growth rate of the company. PEG<1 is great, which means that the PE is lower than the growth rate of the company. PEG much higher than 1 could imply overvaluation.
By growth u mean sales growth or earnings growth ?

And by the way, does any site offer these ratios at a glance ?

AGILENT

Earnings growth... however, very difficult to get accurate PEG estimates for 2 reasons...
1. Some analysts compute PE on a trailing basis, some compute it on a forward basis,
2. Earnings growth again is computed by some on a trailing, and by some on a forward basis.
In my view, better to use trailing in both, unless there is very very clear earnings visibility for the next 3 years atleast, in which case forward may be better.

Guys that still doesnt get answer my question as to where can i get reliable and most updated data on companies for the purpose of computation of varios ratios like PE, PEG, Book value to market value, ROE, ROA...etc....