Daily Nifty Analysis

50% percent retracement of the fall has been achieved. lets see which direction it takes. I have a feeling that it may test the support levels again. I really hope im wrong. Some EW annalist say its the top of the bull market and some say it is the end of the end of b wave of primary wave 4... i am really getting confused. All i care is the bottom line growth is strong, exposure to equities in india is really low some around 3% which will be corrected to about 20% (domestic savings) and the indian economy is own a spectacular growth path with so much more potential. I am going to remain invested.

Its funny the elliotians have been calling a top right from 10k..!As u said as long as the fundementals of the economy remain intact i am pretty sure we are not gng to see a prolonged correction. Is there any other country with so much potential..!! I really cant think of any.. People say china however do they have a market as transparent as ours....!!

C

Czar

& what makes you think our market is so transparent, just because the sensex keeps doubling it does'nt mean any thing besides media hype ? I say fundamentals of basically all countries are good cause all are in a bull market, so much liquidity is bound is create fundamental problem sooner or later, china has 10 times or more the $ reserve of our so how to compare ? & what to compare we are proud Indians but lets not get over proud,

C

CreditViolet

Its funny the elliotians have been calling a top right from 10k..!As u said as long as the fundementals of the economy remain intact i am pretty sure we are not gng to see a prolonged correction. Is there any other country with so much potential..!! I really cant think of any.. People say china however do they have a market as transparent as ours....!!
What about the fundamentalists who have been bearish since 7k?
So just like there are different varieties of fundamentalists, there are varieties of elliotticians.

Somebody posts some good stuff and you guys have to come in with your unsolicited vague remarks. :mad:

CV
:eek:

Chinese reserves... Intresting it must be close to a trillion dollars atleast..!! And 75% of it in american bonds.. Something tells me the reserves are much like the 10,000 odd billionares world wide..!!

Would love to see what happens to the so called " TRillion Dollar reserves " when the dollar reverses...!! Mate trillion to something around a billion in 10 years time............

Last edited: