Daily calls based on buy previous day high short sell previous day low

ya guys, what Avdhesh sir is saying is true.. excellent result with this strategy.... i backtested five stocks, aban, educomp, arssinfra, dlf, mc dowell.. all these are very good for the strategy...i am daily trading with this strategy... why dont u guys give a try... first do paper trade, once you get confidence then fo for the real trade.. its not going to empty your pockets...

ya good but where is seniors like dhiraj..sunil they sud comment on it

paper trade it during market hours then compare resut from any method
U easily got ur answers

about loading previous day real data u have to paper trade
pls. do some effort for being successful

Some one please post a real data example of the trade done by this method. Please provide the data for the Pv daya also, if possible.
selp help is best

Some one please post a real data example of the trade done by this method. Please provide the data for the Pv daya also, if possible.
self help is best

paper trade it during market hours then compare resut from any method
U easily got ur answers

about loading previous day real data u have to paper trade
pls. do some effort for being successful
hai dear AVD,
the day trading is an art...to master it,it takes lot of time,effort and real loss.
i have come across all these situations.so thanks for your idea.
one question...can we combine this with any other normal method without all
these charts etc?
i will like to add you to the y.messenger list my friends.i will be sending a request.
thank you.

aban,titan is the best

kaly422000

camerilla pivot one can add to ur tools. but this is a very good and simple method. one of the gr8 thread.
realtime chart is not untouchable for their costing now. as u can have a low cost one with trial version of amibroker.
ema cross over with stochastic indicater also a powerfull tool as u can use in every situation.