Daily 40 Nifty points

findvikas

I do not have the capability to suggest anything my dear friend, yes indeed markets are very risky and a single person cannot drive it by going anti-trend. I did not said to go anti-trend... never do that unless you are sure what you are doing and have confident in yourself until your SL are hit. I said market is in bullish mode so try to find bottoms... every bull and bear market has high/lows try to enter near day's low in bull market and try to sell at day's high in bear market.. how you get those points? that he need to learn from practice.

I was following the trend since morning and initiated long only after seeing the IIP data, 2% jump is a big jump to recover some loss for the day.

Suppose nifty had decided to go all the way to 4200... what would you have done?
I had a strict SL which would give me loss of no more than 15 points.. my average was.. (4375+4365+4355)/3 = 4365 wherein SL was 4350

Its a very dangerous system that you are suggesting.
Also, its highly based on feelings
Like you FEEL the market is in a bull mode today.
Then how come u get to buy near the low of the day?

Suppose nifty had decided to go all the way to 4200... what would you have done?

Any simple trend following strategy gave more than 175 points today dear.....

Going antitrend for 70 points is pure invitation to trouble.
Anyways, its your money.... best of luck

Is there any system which will give daily 40 nifty points?
Mr Rao

Making money in trading is not that easy as you think otherwise many analysts will notcome on tv and give tips instead they themselves will trade and make lots money. Same is the technical analysis sellers.
They know to become a sucessful analysts is easy but it is difficult to become a sucessful trader
Anlaysts need only these words
If ........ So............Then...........Otherwise
Only 3 words Buy/Sell at ..........Target.......Stoploss
Many analysts are trading more than 15 years, Why there is not a single analysts in a billionaire list.

Even if you make 4 points daily i.e 80 points per month and 960 points in a year.............You will beat Warrent Buffet in 20 years time even if you start with a single lot

960 points in a year...............

will outperform many professional traders

[My objective... Survive through the rough market without loosing a single penny and earning lots of learning. Money will follow]
Dear findvikas, I am not agree with your above statement,why?

It is indeed a dream for every daytrader to make 40 points. Many of my friends here calulated that if we make minimum of 4 points we can make our fortune, it is absolutely right. But the question arises what is the formula? One thing we have to remember what ever our trading style be, be it daytrade , swingtrade or positiontrade one thing is certain risk is every where. So can we eliminate risk? No. But we can cleverly minimise it.
In every trade we took we have to remember it is neither certain our decision will be right. It is a great game of probablity. In every trade 4 possible outcomes are there. Big profit, small profit, big loss and small loss. So if we can eliminate big lossess we make profits even if out of 10 trades we loss 7. so how can we eliminate big loss, simply following right stop loss in approprite area in chart. Because right entry point is the key.
happy trading

Is there any system which will give daily 40 nifty points?
Mr. Rao .Are you making 40 points daily...........

OR

atleast 10 points net daily average after deducting all your expenses

Reply your experience:thumb:

spiritunit

Market certainly gives 40+ points daily, but the thing whether its bullish or bearish or volatile. If you found, then its great.