Custom software for Indian Stock Markets

Hi everybody...

Joined today only and already excited to be here.. My goal here is a little different...I am a software engineer working in Kolkata...You can see my welcome post for little details.
I want to gift all the traders of india a software which will have all the facilities and stunning benefits to trade in the markets with all data feeds,quotes and everything.
I will have to gather some experience regarding this matter.So I joined the forum and already started reding posts.
Please send me all the suggestions you can for the software i am dreaming to make.I will point them out and try developing it for you all.
Please also send me suggestions about my dream project....
the software that I am dreaming to make will be just FREE
Thanx for letiing me joining the forum.....
Hello
I'm new to this site and a new investor, too. Is the software ready? Where can we get to see / download the same?

mayavi99

:annoyed::annoyed:psn8888, it is ok if you need some guidance on technical matters. But does it mean that you should repeat the same post at 13 different threads?:mad:

BTW, posting mail id is against forum rules and you are making it tough on the moderators to delete it from all such posts.

hi, its nice to know that you want to help new comers like me, and every one,
i feel that your softwere should be able to display tickers from both BSE n NSE AT THE SALE PORTAL OR WINDOW, and it should be able to plot the chart of any scrpit on double clock from the same window and chart should include if need be the historical prices too.
best of luck.
bhupi