Currency Future Trading

For Those Wanting To Open New Accounts or The Ones That Already Have Accounts.

Go For ECN (Electronic Communication Network) Connection, Advatages Are Way Too Many For Me To List Them....& Dont Listen To Yarns Of Fixed Spread By Your Brokers.

Just G o o g l e & Find The Advantages For Yourself.

Happy & More Profitable Trading

SavantGarde
Right. ECN is the best way for spotFX. For currency futures try Globex.

Regards,
AdaG.
Agree with both of you.
ECN are the way to go for trading forex.
ECN allows direct dealing with banks and big institutions with price bid and ask rates the exact what bank or institutional traders get . You are dealing with these big boys there and so you have the option to trade the real instant rates.

Agree with both of you.
ECN are the way to go for trading forex.
ECN allows direct dealing with banks and big institutions with price bid and ask rates the exact what bank or institutional traders get . You are dealing with these big boys there and so you have the option to trade the real instant rates.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but ECN brokers 1) charge fees for every transaction and 2) use variable spreads, so it doesn't really fit every individual trader.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but ECN brokers 1) charge fees for every transaction and 2) use variable spreads, so it doesn't really fit every individual trader.
Hello Duster ,
ECN are where you get true price of the pair you are in as right as banks or big players do. They have fixed spreads which are as low as half a pip .Or they have commission which is far too small. Some have both. It varies from ECN to ECN but the choosing ECN with high net asset and liquidity gives you security to protect from bucketshop brokers which can run away taking your money and you cant do anything.