Crude Oil Trading

checkmate7

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Bhagwaan ka diya hua sab kuch hey.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A stop order (SLM) 10 points above the price at 7.58 pm and SLM 10 points below same - try this hack. Don't risk more than 3%

Tried it one lot of crude mini.. sl-m sell at 3112 and s-lm buy at 3148... But didn't understand what actually happened... Buying started at way below current price of 3130, not at 3130.. both orders got executed. First at 3112 and then 3140. can someone explain please.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Tried it one lot of crude mini.. sl-m sell at 3112 and s-lm buy at 3148... But didn't understand what actually happened... Buying started at way below current price of 3130, not at 3130.. both orders got executed. First at 3112 and then 3140. can someone explain please.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hmm - the bad day one, even I lost 20 points today. The days where price whipsaws both side of pre-inventory price by huge points. Otherwise you get only one of those executed and price moves in your direction further and you book profit.

Today volume chart spokes lot about direction,
For morning Market marker building short position,
double top and one stop hunt but check 7.55 to 8 pm
candle, it was very clear the MM were covering and building
long

But problem at 8PM, Price jumped down before rising up
usual characteristics of inventory day!! For sure some knew
data before it released, Many times I have seen huge*huge
order at bottom or top where price jumped and filled before
take off...

I believe MM will drive price down to average their previous losing
short position

john302928

Hi
Can anyone please tell me if there is any charting website that provides MCX crude live chart, other than nest trader, zerodha and brokerage terminals.
I know investing.com provides but its a delayed chart. Please let me know if there is any website that provides live data.
Please also let me know if we can add this mcx crude in metatrader demo version. Kindly help. Thanks in advance