Crude Oil Trading

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Majnu Bhai to Bulls: Teri kismat acchi hey, Jis din main brush uthata hoon, gun nahi uthata

3164 - 3134

Kisi ko Sanka hey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

checkmate7

Majnu Bhai to Bulls: Teri kismat acchi hey, Jis din main brush uthata hoon, gun nahi uthata

3164 - 3134

Kisi ko Sanka hey?

Koi sanka nahi koi shak nahi :thumb:...

Bas hume bhi apni kismat me shaamil kar liya karo :)

Can any one explain advantages of nrml/mis order over co order in crude oil.?
If I enter into CO, then I worry about big money/HFT/operators, who can see my stop loss and then move the market to flush me out?

If this kind of thing possible, then isn't nrml/mis order safe from the eyes of HFT and big.money

Plz explain.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Tuna

Can any one explain advantages of nrml/mis order over co order in crude oil.?
If I enter into CO, then I worry about big money/HFT/operators, who can see my stop loss and then move the market to flush me out?

If this kind of thing possible, then isn't nrml/mis order safe from the eyes of HFT and big.money

Plz explain.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

CO orders are for excessive leverage. I have 3 comments :

1. Smart men go broke by wine women and leverage ~ unknown

2. Stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to patient ~ W B

3. Trading is a business in which no one wants to grow slowly, thats why no one grows ~ Tom Dante

If ur Stop Loss is getting hit and you lose more than 2 - 3 % of ur overall fund in that losing trade, you are not playing it right. Even I don't take more than 5% risk in any of my trade with any my systems, regardless of the win rate of that system.

And if don't listen to this

You will

1. Blow your account

2. Eventually learn why this sizing is so important and trade the right way

Or

Quit Trading

There are no other alternatives

And I am sure I did not answer ur question exactly, but have given an input you will find far more valuable , if you follow

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
CO orders are for excessive leverage. I have 3 comments :

1. Smart men go broke by wine women and leverage ~ unknown

2. Stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to patient ~ W B

3. Trading is a business in which no one wants to grow slowly, thats why no one grows ~ Tom Dante

If ur Stop Loss is getting hit and you lose more than 2 - 3 % of ur overall fund in that losing trade, you are not playing it right. Even I don't take more than 5% risk in any of my trade with any my systems, regardless of the win rate of that system.

And if don't listen to this

You will

1. Blow your account

2. Eventually learn why this sizing is so important and trade the right way

Or

Quit Trading

There are no other alternatives

And I am sure I did not answer ur question exactly, but have given an input you will find far more valuable , if you follow

Posting in this thread after a long time..:rofl:

Bhai, u forgot to address the main query.. :D

He z asking since sl is visible in CO and prone to sl hit by manipulation, so is it safe to use MIS/Nrml order without SL ? Maybe he wants to keep mental sl. :D

@wicked..
So trading without sl is one step closer to blowing the a/c. So always keep sl immediately even in mis orders.

Tuna bhai is market maker, may be he knows how many times deliberate sl hits can be done by manipulators. :D

checkmate7

Divergence ?????

Tuna

Tuna bhai is market maker, may be he knows how many times deliberate sl hits can be done by manipulators. :D

Yes I am the Market Mover

Control Uday...... Control

Tuna

If you are trading with say 10 Mega or 50 Mini - and finding, $hit , my signal was right, I gave up to the fake spike- cut ur size by 3rd , do it for next 10 trades.

And see the result for yourself.

Assumptions- U have rules for entry , exit -at least even something like , flip a coin, head for long , tail for short - at least some rule. Don't be a Chundan Halwai.

checkmate7

If you are trading with say 10 Mega or 50 Mini - and finding, $hit , my signal was right, I gave up to the fake spike- cut ur size by 3rd , do it for next 10 trades.

And see the result for yourself.

Assumptions- U have rules for entry , exit -at least even something like , flip a coin, head for long , tail for short - at least some rule. Don't be a Chundan Halwai.

Well said :thumb: