Contra trading on sharekhan calls

I was just browsing through Sharekhan's performance reports of calls given by them. So dismal. So it just struck me that we can follow a contrarian strategy of selling when there is a buy call and vice versa.
Is there anybody out there who has successfully tried this kind of strategy? If so please elaborate the method and experience.

Thanks,
deepstock

Short selling simple meaning is " shares sold you Without holding shares in our account". When u think the share price may go down you may sell the stock now and bought it after wards. It is called as short selling.but within a day ................

amsin21

So nobody tried doing (and making money, of course) exactly opposite of what your broker/advisory said?
You are not going to make money doing gambling. Why don't you think this way : If brokerages can give tips/advise, why can't you do the same after studying fundamental / technical analysis. That attitude makes you on your own. Give it a try ....

All the best.

ram2010

I was just browsing through Sharekhan's performance reports of calls given by them. So dismal. So it just struck me that we can follow a contrarian strategy of selling when there is a buy call and vice versa.
Is there anybody out there who has successfully tried this kind of strategy? If so please elaborate the method and experience.

Thanks,
deepstock

If you are interested in contra trades, do it against

moneycontrol.com and particularly with sudarshan sukhani-

iam doing it along with my price action and the results were good.

[/QUOTE

you have to do contra trades

against those who give calls intentionally.

moneycontrol is the one who do this 7 out of 10 times.(my personal experience)[/QUOTE]

By moneycontrol you mean 'power your trade' or 'game changers'?:confused::)

Regards,
deepstock