Conspiracy by brokerages not to allow buying?

But it's not about margin, I had cash in my account and so did millions of other small investors... so still why weren't we alowed to buy???

Looks like 'the elephant', 'lungi master' and other bigwigs went shopping like it's shopping festival in Dubai and we small investors were left high and dry... once again, thanks to SEBI.

H

hari09omkar

My God! Can you believe it? Sharekhan wrote an apology letter to me for their bullshit service! The subject matter is:

Apologies from Team Sharekhan.(WOW!!!!!!!)

Dear Customer,

The last few days took all of us off guard. To make things worse, a lot of you faced issues with our service levels. Some of the issues faced by customers were trading system downtime, customer service cell not responding, fund transfer not happening etc. We dont want to offer any excuses on why this happened as there can be no justification for the hardship you have undergone.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to all of you. We will strive to make amendments in all the areas concerned to improve the service delivery to you.

We exist because of you- our customers. Its the confidence that you have placed in us that has resulted in us doing more than 4 lacs transactions per day and adding 45,000 new customers this month.

We accept that we were found wanting on service delivery due to the sudden spurt in transactions/queries caused by this fall. We commit to improve upon the same in the days to come.

Warm Regards,
Tarun Shah
CEO

Indian brokerages are that much concerned about their customers? SSKI had a change of Management? This is really pleasantly surprising.Isn't it?

lvgandhi

hello to everyone any one can explain if angel broking is better or not.
Angel is the best of the following brokerages, I tried
ICICIDIRECT
HDFCSEC
IDBICAPITALS
RELIGARE
ANGEL.
ANgel also has its problem in fund transfer. Even after transferring funds online, it doesn't get reflected in their backoffice. Further it doesn't give credit in angel anywhere trading platform. However their office in Chennai is more responsive and solves so that you can trade.
Religare was equally good. But nowadays their server is overloaded. I am not sure whether other things are ok. I heard news "One recently listed brokerage firm failed in margin requirements" Is it Religare?

My God! Can you believe it? Sharekhan wrote an apology letter to me for their bullshit service! The subject matter is:

Apologies from Team Sharekhan.(WOW!!!!!!!)

Dear Customer,

The last few days took all of us off guard. To make things worse, a lot of you faced issues with our service levels. Some of the issues faced by customers were trading system downtime, customer service cell not responding, fund transfer not happening etc. We dont want to offer any excuses on why this happened as there can be no justification for the hardship you have undergone.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to all of you. We will strive to make amendments in all the areas concerned to improve the service delivery to you.

We exist because of you- our customers. Its the confidence that you have placed in us that has resulted in us doing more than 4 lacs transactions per day and adding 45,000 new customers this month.

We accept that we were found wanting on service delivery due to the sudden spurt in transactions/queries caused by this fall. We commit to improve upon the same in the days to come.

Warm Regards,
Tarun Shah
CEO

Indian brokerages are that much concerned about their customers? SSKI had a change of Management? This is really pleasantly surprising.Isn't it?
Yes commendable but mere lip service won't do!! We need to see concrete action taking place... :mad:

I never had any problem dealing with India infoline. All these days when the market was falling deeply i bought through 5P Trader using their NBC funding and transferred money to them in the night through my ICICI Bank account. In the last four days I ended up buying shares worth 10 lakhs and the best thing was that I could grab GMR Infra @150 in the morning and later in the same day @112/- and the same day it closed around Rs.155/-. Thank god for brokerages like India Infoline which performed magnificiently in these crazy times. I love them

ICICIDIRECT
HDFCSEC
IDBICAPITALS
RELIGARE
ANGEL.
ANgel also has its problem in fund transfer. Even after transferring funds online, it doesn't get reflected in their backoffice. Further it doesn't give credit in angel anywhere trading platform. However their office in Chennai is more responsive and solves so that you can trade.
Religare was equally good. But nowadays their server is overloaded. I am not sure whether other things are ok. I heard news "One recently listed brokerage firm failed in margin requirements" Is it Religare?
Hi lvgandhi
You have said that "Religare was equally good. But nowadays their server is overloaded " . Are you talking about their 360 degree portal

Please give a reply

lvgandhi

Hi lvgandhi
You have said that "Religare was equally good. But nowadays their server is overloaded " . Are you talking about their 360 degree portal

Please give a reply
I merant that server is overloaded. ie their data refresh in racepro, their 'advanced' trading platform fails many times. Many times racepro hangs. Further any order placed goes to 'in process' state which doesn't allow modification or cancellation. Hence you don't know whether order is executed or not. If you close the racepro, then open and relogin, you see order is executed. Hence modifying stop loss orders is practically becomes difficult.

Hai Ivgandhi
Can you say which branch of Angel's is better,Annanagar or Alwarpet?
and In which branch do you have an account?

Thanks

narayan78

ICICIDIRECT
HDFCSEC
IDBICAPITALS
RELIGARE
ANGEL.
Ivgandhi wrote this 2008

Hai Ivgandhi
Can you say which branch of Angel's is better,Annanagar or Alwarpet?
and In which branch do you have an account?

Thanks
u r in 2013

with cheers,
narayan